Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004 | 03:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)

look what i started...lol.

Old 06-15-2004 | 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default 2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)

lol u didnt start it bro...hes obviosly been fulla chit all his life

Old 06-15-2004 | 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

funny thread! thanks Hondaracing88
man, i love the rush of a 2 stroke bike, can't be beat. dang near better than sex.

someday i'll have a 'zilla in the stable. til then, i'll have fun on my thumper

Old 06-15-2004 | 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
look what i started...lol.
You are the premier **** talker Beechman.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

After all this I must put in my .02.
My original GT750 Suzuki triple has right at 25K miles on the ORIGINAL TOP END. Wow, now after reading all the posts, that cant possibly be right can it? Yes it can. I ride it all the time when weather permits. Hit the starter and it fires right up. Oh, and by the way, my wife has her Nighthawk 750 Honda, and my Suzuki gets every bit as good of gas mileage as her's does. See Beechman, not all Suzuki's break down.LOL

Old 06-16-2004 | 08:10 PM
Trailblazer

man you people can tell a lot about how good someone races by looking at their bike, huh?

Old 06-16-2004 | 08:15 PM
Trailblazer

by the way, my works pipe is in my page now (for those who think aftermarket pipes are all that matters)

- My stock pipe gives me more low end torque for riding in the woods like i've been doing
- As soon as racing season starts up again ill throw my works pipe on again and DO MY TOP END!!!!!!!!!!!! because i know how to take care of my stuff!!!!!!! all of you who have 2-stoke engines and are calling me an idiot because i take care of it can go have yourselve a ball in 5 years when your ride will run like crapola!!

Old 06-16-2004 | 08:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

In 5 years my drag motors will be outdated and ill have something new, bigger, and faster. So i guess my stuff will be even faster in 5 years...not slower.

Bubba...a premier what? i resent that!

Old 06-16-2004 | 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

refresh me if i'm wrong, why is he telling us this again, he honda, get your self down to ny, and you can race me any day, i will absolutely demolish you, and i didnt J@(K off to my topend every 2 seconds like you do, and rebuild the bottom for the heck of it, boy you must need bearings and new cases to, being that they are getting split all the time.

no dont start curseing like a little kid.

Old 06-16-2004 | 09:18 PM
Trailblazer

how could u even say that. u have never even seen me ride dude. once again your judging me by my bike, which by the way defeats your RM piece of trash. hondas kill suzuki's in everyway imaginable. if you think power and aftermarket parts is all that matters check this out. one kid (hes like 20) i know from my town is going pro soon. he rides expert class right now. he used my model bike in an amatuer open race 2 years ago at jolly's (a track in New Hampshire where everyone races). He raced on a cr125 vs. 250s, 500s, 450fs everything bigger. the fact is the kid beat the 2nd place rider by more than a minute. so just because u have a faster bike doesnt mean anything. So you cannot say you can beat me, thats just ridiculous

heres the website if you dont belive me,

http://roostme.com/modules.php?set_a...bum.php&page=3

http://www.lakewhitneymx.com/racerhi...p?racerid=5895 <--- yes hes from litchfield

Old 06-16-2004 | 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Any one getting tired of this kid yet?

Blah, blah, blah.

I need some asprin!

If your going to post in theese forums, try to have somthing of value to say. Bashing others makes you look like a real jerk. I wonder what your classmates think of you?

Quick Reply: 2 Stroke vs. 4 stroke.... Pros cons... and why too strokes are better :)