Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY!!! ALL ATV RIDERS MUST READ

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 10:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY!!! ALL ATV RIDERS MUST READ

I don't know if I have ever been quite this angry. There are two things in this world that really get me angry and one of them is people who want gun control and people who want to get rid of ATV's. Now I am a 16 years old and i have been around guns my whole life, in fact i own about 7 or 8. I have also owned an ATV since i was 13 and when someone complains and tries to get rid of both i lose it. I am very well versed on both of these subjects and i also get good grades so i know what i am talking about. Anyways today at 8:30 i got an e-mail from a person named Mark Ferran. I am so angry at this guy i cant even express it in words. I dont know him and i dont know how he got my e-mail address or how he knew i had an atv, but he sent me and many other people about a 15 page essay on why ATV's are bad and why they should not be allowed anyplace other than their own private land. What he did is he collected 100's of articles and essays and websites on incindinces where an atv owner killed another landowner or injured him or ruined his land or you get the point. I havent read through the whole thing yet but from what i have read it seems everything is very negatitive toward atvs and their owners. At the bottom of the e-mail there was link to his site, so i clicked on it. He has 7 things on it, each a link to one of his liberal pet pieves. One of them said we should stop baseball bat violence. I laughed and clicked on it. The first line read "[Setting: The Year 2020, six months after the last privately-owned gun was found and destroyed.]

We have finally made All Americans (including intruders) Safe from Gun Violence in American Homes. But we must continue our struggle to make All Americans safe from Violence in homes and businesses, and on the streets."

When i read that i went crazy, not only did this guy hate atv's, he wanted to take away all privately owned guns. Now i have not read that one yet so i dont know if that is exactly what he is trying to say but from what i have read and what that opening line says i figure thats what it means. I am now in the process of writing this guy and very informative letter on why he has no clue what he is talking about.

If any of you have time i am please asking you to e-mail this guy and tell him your views. His email address is Counselier@aol.com. I think he has another one but he hid it when he sent me the e-mail.

Please visit his site, it contains everything i just talked about. His website is

http://billstclair.com/ferran/

Old 04-26-2003, 10:47 PM
Range Rover

lol thats all I have to say man

Old 04-26-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Eiger Dont let the Wackoes get to you onley a fool cares what a fool says. Chill will ya he is just another fool (Democrat) you know the sky is falling.

Old 04-26-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Eigerman17
Words of advice from an old man here......... Don't waist you energy and time on ANY
effort to respond to this guy. You are not going to change his mind , no mater what
you say.
His possition does not invalidate your possition. He does not have the power to
take away your ATV or you guns. He can not hurt you ..... spend your energy doing what
you enjoy ... ride your quad .... shoot your guns ..... surround your self with friends
that enjoy life.
What ever time you spend in agrument with this liberal idiot will be that much time you
didn't get to enjoy life with you friends .....

Old 04-26-2003, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer

Ya, i guess all of you are right but people like that get me so angry.

Old 04-26-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eigerman17
Let loose of the anger Son ...... Anger is a reaction to fear. You have nothing to fear from
him. When you allow yourself to be angry ... he is in control of you. Your freedom comes
from being able to say " you beleive what you want.... I am going riding !!! Too bad you
are missing out on all that fun while you sit around writing 15 pages of junk !"

Old 04-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Take it from me. This guy is a waste of time. I worked for 3 years with Ohioans For Concealed Carry. I talked with several people like this. Sometime I would get so mad that I thought I would puke. Like Vforcer said "Shoot your guns, ride your quads, and keep friends that do the same."

Trending Topics

Old 04-26-2003, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

He also wants to ban baseball bats so..... WTF - Baseball bats??

..he is complete wacko, stand for everything he doesnt like and do what you will.

Old 04-26-2003, 11:50 PM
Range Rover

The only problem is that there are too many nuts like that. Also it seems that a lot of these nuts hold a government office and try to shut down all our fun.

Old 04-26-2003, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

So exactly how many years have YOU been in therapy vforcer? J/K man! Those are a couple of wise and useful post you've made. I'd like to ride with you sometime. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Vforcer
Originally posted by: Eigerman17
Let loose of the anger Son ...... Anger is a reaction to fear. You have nothing to fear from
him. When you allow yourself to be angry ... he is in control of you. Your freedom comes
from being able to say " you beleive what you want.... I am going riding !!! Too bad you
are missing out on all that fun while you sit around writing 15 pages of junk !"
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY!!! ALL ATV RIDERS MUST READ