Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

2004 Weekend Warrior Toyhauler..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Weekend Warrior Toyhauler..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

They better deal with ya, we can make quite a presence in their front parking lot. We'll all be on their front door if they dink you around, hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Treat one customer bad and the word spreads. The word spreads expecially fast around here.
I'll be honest, I'm looking at their Wide body trailers with the sleeper up front. That's the one I want.
But I do like some others and won't hesitate to go with another.

Old 09-13-2004, 05:32 PM
Quad Patrol

I've been following this thread to see how they treat you to the end. I'm looking at getting their FS with the new slide out. Even though, they now come with a 2 yr warranty, they shouldn't treat you the way they did/are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Body panels shouldn't split like that. Keep on them, this definately has me taking a second look at their craftsmanship. I always thought they were the number one trailer. But, looks like their service needs a little help themselves.
Keep up the good fight.

Old 09-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mr Big let me know if I can help in any way!!!!! A large group like this forum can make a difference

Old 09-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

try e-mailing them a link to this thread

Maybe it will help them get a little closer to their customer base.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Bing
try e-mailing them a link to this thread

Maybe it will help them get a little closer to their customer base.
Bing, That's a marvelous idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was going to throw out the idea of printing off the replies he's getting. Then, show them to whomever he talks too. Let them know, word is getting out and effecting how people are looking at their products.

Old 09-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Once again Thanks to all MY QUADING buddies for taking the time to READ and RESPOND!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] THANK YOU. I thought of the e-mail idea the other day, all they have on the Weekend Warrior web site is a phone #. I have an e-mail address to the PRODUCTION/SERVICE manager, but he's the same guy that told me "YOU'VE RUN OUT OF LUCK" so i think any e-mails to him would end up in the "circle file" (by the way he has seen the digital pics of this split in the siding that i took) If anyone has a contact or e-mail address of "someone" @ Weekend Warrior please PM it to me.

I'm in a holding pattern right at the moment waiting for the sales manager to return from vacation, he's at the dealership that i purchased the trl. from. (and he is well aware of this ploblem also) if he decides to go south with the manufacture, I let all of you in on his place of bussiness, but for right now i'm trying to get all of them to step-up gracefully (ie dealership & manufacture) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Thanks again for taking the time to read and POST!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....Jim

Old 09-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Once again Thanks to all MY QUADING buddies for taking the time to READ and RESPOND!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] THANK YOU. I thought of the e-mail idea the other day, all they have on the Weekend Warrior web site is a phone #. I have an e-mail address to the PRODUCTION/SERVICE manager, but he's the same guy that told me "YOU'VE RUN OUT OF LUCK" so i think any e-mails to him would end up in the "circle file" (by the way he has seen the digital pics of this split in the siding that i took) If anyone has a contact or e-mail address of "someone" @ Weekend Warrior please PM it to me.

I'm in a holding pattern right at the moment waiting for the sales manager to return from vacation, he's at the dealership that i purchased the trl. from. (and he is well aware of this ploblem also) if he decides to go south with the manufacture, I let all of you in on his place of bussiness, but for right now i'm trying to get all of them to step-up gracefully (ie dealership & manufacture) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Thanks again for taking the time to read and POST!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....Jim
I truly believe if the right person (at weekend warrior) were to read this thread,,,,your problem would dissappear. Find the right person, and give him a chance to make things right. Thats all you can really ask of a manufacturer.
If that doesnt work,,,,then do whatever you need to.

This isnt your typical warranty issue. It is more of a quality control problem. They should really be doing backflips to try and fix this simple problem.

Old 09-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Jim, That pm I sent ya is between Us, incase that sorta resolution is required, we gotta keep the ties to a minumum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

I am going too the SSSS this weekend up in L.A. and they will have a big display. I will tell them I was going to get one but not now.

Old 09-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think the owners name is Mark but, don't know him or his last name.

I like my WW but, there have been issues with their trailers:

1. Carlisle Tires - I had one go on the way down to Pismo one weekend and two on the way back. Two other WW owners in my group lost tires that trip. . . total of 5 tires were lost. Blow-outs. AND that's just one weekend!
2. Recently I've heard of some of the 2001 or 2002 trailers splitting! Apparently the frame was thinner? Not sure which year but, worth checking the frame every once and a while. Apparently they blame the owner for not applying a new sealant to the room resulting in electrolisis?

There are more posts on Glamis - Dunes

Quick Reply: 2004 Weekend Warrior Toyhauler..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!