Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Toy hauler pics??? Got Em?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toy hauler pics??? Got Em?

Just wanted to see what everybody had, as far as hauling your toys around. Trailers, Racks, Etc. I'm trying to decide my next set up.
Thanks, Paul

Old 12-03-2004, 02:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'm happy with my set up. Gona wire it for AC this winter. You know 120, 220 whatever it takes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I plan on picking up a 2000 watt Honda ultra quiet generator so I can have my morning coffee while out on the sand.

Old 12-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Pro Rider

Nice set up bro, I think that may be a little more than I need but....................Looks good

Old 12-03-2004, 08:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks. What do you have in mind? Open flat bed or small enclosed? A small 6x12 would be nice, not to big yet room enough to haul bikes and some equipment.

Old 12-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

got a 6x12 enclosed utility trailer,,put a closet in the front/right
the raptor rolls up front,,,,,scrammy in the rear
leaves enough room for a dirtbike,,,or whatever else
built some removable upper racks that hold a lot too
pic on my page

Old 12-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

oh yeah,,,,they fit in so good,,,,no straps needed,,,,,just roll em in and close the doors

Old 12-03-2004, 10:29 AM
Range Rover

I don't happen to have any pics but here is my 2 cents anyway. I was trying to make the same decision as to a trailer. I was looking at 4x8, 5x8, 5x12 and similar sized utility trailers. I have 2 quads, sometimes I take boths, sometimes not. Depends on if we need a spare. I also like to haul my friend's quads from time to time. Makes the ride easier when your buddy is in the truck with you instead of trying to caravan. Plus there are a couple of them without trucks. Anyway, I decided to get a flat/open trailer. 16' + 2' dove tail, ramp storage under the deck, brakes. I have had 3 on it end to end easily, 4 total with one in the truck bed. I can easily do more loading them sideways. I also made sure to get a trailer with stake pockets, they give me a good place to attach tie downs. Bonus for me, I get double use for my cars. I do have an enclosed car trailer as well, I would think it would be a pain for quads, no easy way to tie them down. With an open you just go over the sides and hook to, well, anyting you want.

Brent

Old 12-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Vernman
Thanks. What do you have in mind? Open flat bed or small enclosed? A small 6x12 would be nice, not to big yet room enough to haul bikes and some equipment.
I'm not to sur what I want next, enclosed or not. I am using the versa-haul carrier now and it works great.( There are pics in my gallery, although not the best pics, but you get the idea.) For what I need it for. Just seeing what people have and how they get there toys around.

Old 12-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

My setup is a 21 foot enclosed trailer I just bought it this past summer used. Its black with aluminum diamond plate accents all over it. Dual axels with electric brakes. The whole rear folds down into a ramp. The inside had black and white checker tiles but I put carpet over it so I can use it for camping. Its got full cabinets up front with a closet. Its got one vent on the roof. My bro installed a $300 sound system. That was his payment to me for usin the trailer too. Its got an Aiwa cd player, two 6x12 Pioneers and two 6 inch Pioneer speakers. I just installed 4 more floor tiedown mounts and 3 shelves inside for more storage. I have been able to fit 2 atv's, 3 dirtbikes and got a little more room for more. For haulin my trailer, I got my 1977 F-250 4x4 or my dads 1997 F-250 super duty extended cab 4x4. Its pretty bad when my trailer looks BETTER than my 77 truck!! The truck is pretty rusted out. hahaha. I prefer usin my dads truck. Its got a TON more creature comforts, its an auto with overdrive and has a 460 in it. Pulls pretty good! I got pics of the trailer. I'd like to put a canopy on the outside and i'm still gonna get some more graphics for the outside to advertise our Kawi dealership and our race team. Nice to have everything inside out of the weather. When im not haulin the trailer, its parked and used as a storage shed for all our toys. Gives us soo much more room. I love it!