Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

New hauler manuf.- american freedom

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New hauler manuf.- american freedom

Hello all, i am from southern Cali, Beaumont area, i am new to this forum and was wondering if anybody has heard of the pro's or con's of this new hauler. they are priced really cheap, i personally took a tour of the manufacturing plant in Riverside on 2-7-05 and was impressed with yhis guys shop.He has been goin at it for about 6 months he has 10-12 guys the hauler i looked at is a 21 ft. front bed queen in the rear microwave pump station,jacks,screen,10 gal hotwater,diamond plate rear deck overlay too much to keep goin, but anyway at the Beaumont lot their askin 13,895, wow i thought this was cheap for this size rig, axle wt was 3870, I would like to see if any one has heard any complaints about this rig. I almost baught an attitude 23fsak until i seen this.

Old 02-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Range Rover

do they have a web site or a dealer number so i can check them out

Old 02-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you can go to usabankrepos.com their is a picture of one. Like i said they just started about 6 -9 months ago. I've seen Attitude and Thor's facility and they are built the same way. Doug the owner said he keeps his operation small so he can sale his haulers at an affordable price and make a quality rig. The guy is really down to earth, and wants a hauler that everybody can afford. when i went their on 2-7-05 he showed me all these new graphics that he is designing,as well as the production of his first 5 th wheel hauler.He really seems to listen to what the customers wants and needs are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Range Rover

not a bad looking trailer do they have a front bed room style

Old 02-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yes they do, the hauler I am going to buy is called a 21cb ( corner bed ) it has a queen in the front left corner of the hauler . The bathroom is in the front also.It has a pull down queen in the rear and both sides of the dinette make into two full beds. it could sleep 6 easily or 8 pushin it. The 21cb is just takin off, he has 16 orders in the last month alone for this floor plan. If you look at the web site it gives you the locations where he has the haulers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2005, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider

Is the usabankrepo site the same for the toyhaulers, or is there just one of his toyhaulers on that site? Does he have anything smaller than a 21`? I'm in the market for a small hauler with a UVW of less than 4k# and not longer than 16 to 18`

Is the Beaumont lot right onthe I-10 next to or at Tom's RV? I go past that every day to work and see lots of toy haulers with the same type of graphics on them.

Thanks

Old 02-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The lot is next door to Toms RV, which sells the FunRunner, take the Beaumont ave off ramp and go north to sixth st. and turn right and go about a mile and its on the right hand side. They have about 10 0r 12 American Freedom haulers at this lot. I believe right in the front ,just as you go into their lot their is an 18 ft or 19 ft and i belive they where asking 12,200 for it. Not sur what it had as options on it. I just orderd mine on 2-10-05, I will get it in about 3-4 weeks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Keep in touch if you or anyone has any questions.

Old 02-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

I just talked to a gal at the Beaumont location, they seem to have some nice prices and weights. The only thing I dont' like is that on the two smallest units 17' and 14' don't come with a generator option, and the 14' doesn't come with a reefer. I'd have to buy a stand alone generator. But, for the prices you cant' beat it. In fact, most, if not all of the 16' from other mgfs dont' come with a generator option.

Does the one you ordered come with a generator? Did you buy yours out of the Beaumont lot? They seem like nice folks.

Old 02-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]I purchased mine from the riverside lot due to the fact that its about 2 mile from where the plant is where they make them. Mark at the beaumont lot is nice but the hispanic sale guy is a jerk. I decided against a generator,microwave and tv on mine, for the simple fact that you can buy them and put it in yourself for a hell of alot cheaper than they want to charge you. You will save alot of money if you decide to do it that way.My hauler has recessed flood lamps on the awning side ( 2 ),pump station,5000 lb axles,diamond plate around the bottom all around,curtain for the tail gate,when its lowered,roof ladder,extra battery,100 gal water ( upgrade ). If you go to Riverside lot see johnny, he's a good guy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

I know that a stand alone is way cheaper, but there's something to be said about staying inside and just flipping a switch. Did they have financing available? Do you have a phone number for Johnny, the number listed on the web site is a cell phone for the lady I spoke with this morning, she's out of the Beaumont lot. Did they have 17' at Riverside? Thanks

Quick Reply: New hauler manuf.- american freedom