Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

KZ Toy Hauler

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Anyone have experience with these? I'm looking at the 26P since it has a separate garage...does anyone know how wide it is? I know if is 10 ft deep, but need to know if it is wide enough to put a couple of hondas side by side....which means it needs to be pretty close to 8 ft.

Thanks

Old 02-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Hello,I believe that they are only 96" wide,this is only a suggestion do not go with the garage model,I own a toy hauler,it does not have the seperate garage,when the atv's are out it leaves you so much more room[useable room],I hope you don't mind my opinion. zackman

Old 02-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Good luck choosing. I've been looking for over a year now and can't make up my mind. I've looked at Keystone Raptors, Cyclones, KZs, Work and Plays, and on and on. Still haven't decided. Hope you have better luck than me!

Old 02-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

We just got an adrenaline 5th wheel with a 12 foot garage. We have the three kids quads stood up in the front row (the lt80s fit under the cabinet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )

The blaster and the 250 ex stood up in the second row and

the preddy and 450R on their wheels side by side in the 3rd row next to the ramp.

I LOVE the garage - it keeps the trailer clean!

Old 02-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Originally posted by: nwcutie
We just got an adrenaline 5th wheel with a 12 foot garage. We have the three kids quads stood up in the front row (the lt80s fit under the cabinet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )

The blaster and the 250 ex stood up in the second row and

the preddy and 450R on their wheels side by side in the 3rd row next to the ramp.

I LOVE the garage - it keeps the trailer clean!
LOL...and I was worried about getting 3 quads in a 12 foot garage.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

K-Z's are pretty popular around here, and seem to be reasonably well made.

I think most of their smaller units are 8' wide on the exterior, so if you are talking about big utility quads you may have to spin them sideways...

I personally prefer a seperate garage. Keeps mud, sand and gook out of the living quarters, and I use pop up table and some folding chairs to use it as extra living space during hte day. Winter nights I can close the inside door and not heat space that isn't being used.

Open floor plans do have their advantages (can fit more quads into a shorter trailer) but they often have kind of fold up bench furnature... Just a personal choice I suppose.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Yes, I prefer the separate garage. Not really worried about extra living space (only two of us)...but can use the garage like a screen tent if it is raining/windy..and also when we are out riding, I can bring the dog and leave the dog in the garage portion, without the worries of her tearing apart the living area. Any other good manufactures that make the separate garage?? Only ones I have found are this KZ and Campmaster. I liked the KZ better since it comes with a front bed...o, needs to be bumper pull.

Thanks for the help.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Take a look at the Keystone Raptor. Expensive but you travel in style. I know someone who has a 3612 and really likes it.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

the raptor model 3018 is going for 28,995 here and it is loaded ready to go at fun time rv im looking at buying me one

Old 02-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default KZ Toy Hauler

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
the raptor model 3018 is going for 28,995 here and it is loaded ready to go at fun time rv im looking at buying me one
Is that with generator?

Quick Reply: KZ Toy Hauler