Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

JUST GOT 33ft AMERICAN FREEDOM

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUST GOT 33ft AMERICAN FREEDOM

I just purchased an American Freedom 33 ft Fifth Wheel, does anyone have any comments about AF?

Old 01-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

VFISH1992...

Got any pictures of your new toybox? Lets check it out.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

vfish1992- how do you like your American Freedom? My hubby and I are considering buying one and looking for as much info as possible. They're fairly new trailers so theres not too much out there, so would appreciate any feedback. Any probs? Please let me know, its our first trailer. Thanks!

Old 06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

we love our trailer... there are some problems... like the door key doesnt work in the door.. but we had a bad sales man and didnt do any thing right... they have been fired since.. but the trailer is awsome... its our first also...if you have a big enough truck .. get a 5th wheel... they are much better... i can even pull it.. when you go to buy.. check out everything.. the plumbing, electric, make sure it has everything it is suppose to... ladder to the roof, foot pads for the stands, the wrench for the legs... and FYI.. all the little keys to the storage and stuff are the same as everyone elses... they fit every other trailer too.. that means that someone elses key fits your tailer too... so there are locks you can replace them with .. make sure you get the long rod for the awning release... we went in blind with no help or advise ... so we learnd the hard way... if you have any more questions please feel free to email me at vfish92 @ hotmail . com my name is vickie

Old 06-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Vickie, I'm sure I'll be emailing you as I have tons of questions and so does my husband. I don't know if your read the other threads but there is a woman who has had horrible probs with her AF trailer. It scary! I don't want to end up dealing with the hassles she is (poor woman!), but it seems like everyone else has had positive experiences. I also have a friend who has an AF trailer and he hasn't had probs either. Its a big investment for us (as for many) so we're really checking things out. I really appreciate your info. and I'll be contacting you soon. Oh, and my name is Christine =)