Tread Depot Launches STI and Interco

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tread Depot Launches STI and Interco

Folks -

We are proud to announce a partenrship with the STI, Gorilla and Interco lines of ATV tires!!! I can't tell you how excited we are to add three of the best lines out there to our offerings - and to do so at very competitive prices. We have already recieved a good amount of inventory, and more is on the way!!!

From STI we have the Black Diamond ATR and XTR, and the Tech 4 MX and Tech 4 XC. STI is flat one of the most popular lines out there right now. It seems like every ATV event we cover, STI is all over it. They have been getting great reviews in magazines, and independant user testing as well.

From Gorilla we are stocking the new Gorilla Silverback X lite line, which is a very aggressive mud tire - but less wearing on your machine than the full blown Silverback. This tire really needs no introduction -the Silverback is just a crazy mud tire.

Interco is known for their Super Swamper line of truck tires, and their ATV stuff is just as bad !@# as those. We've got the Reptile and Super Swamper Lites (Swamp Lite) in our line up. Both are aggressive trail and mud tires.

Here's a couple of links. Let me know if I can answer any questions!
INTERCO ATV Tires | Tread Depot
STI ATV Tires | Tread Depot

Thanks

Andy

Old 09-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Shipping

and one more thing...Free Shipping the month of September on all ATV/UTV tires - including the new lines.