Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Going for the mud action this weekend. Well, Sunday. Hollister has some of the best mud. Stick like you wouldn't believe. Pressure washer? HAH! Scrape it off!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-16-2006, 04:32 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

What time you going to be at hollister sunday B&RW?

Old 02-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

Do any of you gents have a chip or programmer that you would want to part with that would fit a '99?
I figured that surely some of you have upgraded through the years as it is in our nature.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Remember the thread "Women can't be trusted?" I think your wife must have been your spotter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh yeah, and you just suck at driving.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! My oldest daughter is a GREAT spotter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She puts her mother to shame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I training my other 2 daughters to be just like their oldest sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Right now, my youngest is doing a pretty darn good job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Middle one is still rough around the edges[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
OMG its snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't this weather crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Went from 70's to 40's overnight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Had thick ice ice on the windshield this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Don't know how cold it got last night/this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]but news last night, said something like 28 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And another cold one tonight.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Going for the mud action this weekend. Well, Sunday. Hollister has some of the best mud. Stick like you wouldn't believe. Pressure washer? HAH! Scrape it off!
I know after the last ride at Carnegie with MWQ, I must of scraped about 50 lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] off of my quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I think I still have chunks of it in the lawn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 12:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Maysx3
Do any of you gents have a chip or programmer that you would want to part with that would fit a '99?
I figured that surely some of you have upgraded through the years as it is in our nature.
Not I[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Once I buy something, I usually keep it for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And isn't it against forum rules to try and buy things from other members? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 02-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

My apology if so and please remove my post.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Maysx3
Nope sorry. Havent gone through enough upgrades yet.

Old 02-17-2006, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
OMG its snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't this weather crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Went from 70's to 40's overnight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Had thick ice ice on the windshield this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Don't know how cold it got last night/this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]but news last night, said something like 28 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And another cold one tonight.
Snow showers for the Valley this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Edit: And im gonna be in pismo ALL WEEKEND [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel