Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Our landlord used to use a property management company, but wasn't happy with them, at all. He's never bugged us in 3 years. I get a receipt in the mail once a month for rent we paid (pay it directly at credit union since we both use the same one) that might have a note about the gardners doing work (overseading in fall, trimming, etc.) That's it. The yard was trashed before we moved in. He fired the prop. mgmt. company, said he'd do it himself. Spent a decent amount to get the yards all cleaned up.
That's cool but I just can't be on top of everything when things pop up (yeh, I know you'll jump on this one)
Being Valentine's day, I'm sure he'll be all over this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
w00t!

Somebody LOVES me!!!!

Got my GiftCertificate from RMATV today for teh Frequent Buyers Program.

56 dollars!

w00h00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Its goin towards plastics. Ive got a year till it expires. And it should cover the shipping costs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] New plastics already[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Are you changing colors?

Old 02-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Quad Patrol

I failed to tell you guys, my old neighbor's F250 was stolen last week from his driveway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ( If you remember the fishing pictures I had posted once before, it was the one in the pictures) Anyways, they recovered it after 5 days. Tore up the inside, stole the winch mount, but left the warn winch inside the truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] stole the warn 3000 winch from the back of the truck and the tool box from the bed. Insurance co. is going to fix it and give it back to him. If it was gone 1 more day, the insurance co. was going to pay him off. My friend was already looking at a new truck. Man was he disappointed they found it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
Finely got back on to see what's happening here. Been pretty slow

I was in the yearly sales meeting for 4 days. Great fun there........................not

Starting to paint and recarpet the whole house. Not looking forward to it at all
Hi guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been to busy to check out the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] This working stuff is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I look at all the carpeting in this house and can't wait to start tiling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] NOT!!!
Flooring is hard work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Yes it is. I just can't stand carpeting next to the bathtub and shower. IMO, that's asking for nothing but problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] down the road, especially with kids. The doorway from the garage into the housse looks like crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] after only 5 months of being here. We even take our shoes off and it doesn't help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe I should do more laundry;(

Old 02-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Who was pulling the trailer? Your son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like you've been busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
no it was me, he had a good laugh at my expense. he's a way better driver with the quad trailer. he can back that thing in like a glove. amazing for 10 y/o! mom let him drive the van about a mile today.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

w00t!

Somebody LOVES me!!!!

Got my GiftCertificate from RMATV today for teh Frequent Buyers Program.

56 dollars!

w00h00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Its goin towards plastics. Ive got a year till it expires. And it should cover the shipping costs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] New plastics already[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Are you changing colors?
Yup. A color change.
Im thinking black. Mayyybbeee blue.
But, i reaaalllyy like the black plastics with blue frame and seat idea.

Old 02-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

Who was pulling the trailer? Your son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like you've been busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
no it was me, he had a good laugh at my expense. he's a way better driver with the quad trailer. he can back that thing in like a glove. amazing for 10 y/o! mom let him drive the van about a mile today.
Remember the thread "Women can't be trusted?" I think your wife must have been your spotter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh yeah, and you just suck at driving.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

OMG its snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

I sure wish we had some different weather down here. We were talking about that last night at dinner and wanted to go riding at places with trees, hills, mud, etc. and nothing like that is very close to home at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

come up here creator, we got it all, except sand dunes. we went for a ride on monday and got stuck in snow. just kept spinning down and getting high-centered on this hill. took about an hour or more to walk it out and feather the gas. snow was like loose sugar.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel