Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Im getting tired of "The Best"

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im getting tired of "The Best"

Originally posted by: hondarider86
.and again i just have no sympathy for kawizuki.

cant wait to see how many peole hate me now.
haha that's pretty good. I think the best sorta relates to each his own. What might be the best for you, isn't always the best for everyone, although there are a few quads that are above the rest.

Old 01-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Pro Rider

The one you happen to own is the best there is, unless you are unhappy with it, then it's the worst.

Old 01-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Range Rover

Yes.. it's deffinately what "BEST" suits your needs and personality....

As for my... my P700 suits my needs.. fast as hell, sporty, I've never been not able to go anywhere other quads have gone, pulls my tandem trailer full of firewood, plows my 420ft driveway, pulls my dads 7200lbs modified pulling tractor with ease, tows two semi inner-tubes packed 4-6 kids in the snow... it's done everything I've asked it to do, and does it with ease.

So for me.. it's best! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 10:19 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not quite sure what the point of you post is???? People come here for no BS information, and sometimes we have to tell them what they don't NECESSARILY what to hear, and what some other people DEFINITELY don't want to hear! YOU CAN'T SMOOTH IT OVER, SO NOBODY GETS OFFENDED AND EVERYBODY FEELS GOOD. IT WOULDN'T BE HONEST!

Some people will try to weazle around negative comments by saying they will use it in a different way than someone else, or by claiming someone is biased becaue they are brand loyal. Mostly, it's just a cop-out. Folks become brand loyal or disloyal, because of years of positive or negative experience!

The best example of this: I wish that many years ago somebody had sternly told me, "DON'T GET THE WARRIOR, GET THE 250R!". I got the Warrior, and what a mistake it was!!

Old 01-15-2004, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

i totally agree with jarod. where you ride may affect the vehical you shuld chose. like jarod rides primarily in the woods so he got a atv that is greatly suited for hilly trails, a big bear, i have more fields along with woods, so my faster wolvy is suited for where i ride, it has the speed for the fields but the ability for the woods. Its all about where you ride and what you like. also i am sure that no one has ridden evry atv that has been produced, even if there was a best no 1 person would know what it was

i also agree with everything being the "best"

besides evryone knows that no atv(s) is/are better than mine and jarods.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

The point of this post was for everyone to realize that:

a) they have the right quad for them that best suites their needs

b) if someone owns brand A then it may be the best for them for their own reasons and that is why they didnt buy brand B

c) theres too much of the attitude in here like " my quad will beat up your quad" It's kind of like on the school playground when you were young and the same quote was Well "my dad can beat up your dad"

d) If you actually read what the replies have been in this thread with a open mind then you may learn something

e) the guy with the 700 polaris said it best when he said that it does everything for him and hasnt quit.

f) If your quad has done eveything that you have asked of it, then you made a good purchase that was best for you!

Old 01-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like a bunch of "LETS ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT OUR BIKES", touchy feely stuff to me. This topic is ready for the Opra Winfrey show!

"If your quad has done eveything that you have asked of it, then you made a good purchase that was best for you!" Oh??? What about the bike out there that will do it BETTER? Only way you will ever know, is if you are willing to ask, and somebody is willing to tell you!! Lots of people are riding around on machines that are actually terrible, but aren't well informed enough to know the difference (I guess ignorance IS bliss). The wise buyer will ask BEFORE he makes the purchase!

Old 01-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

The "that guys quad is better than mine" idea is akin to "the grass is always greener" syndrome.
And it is what keeps the ATV new products and innovations coming. And lines the dealers and OEMs
pockets with our money. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All in all, it probably isn't a bad thing. It drives the ATV economy forward.

Old 01-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

I still say the best is yet to come!

Old 01-16-2004, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a bunch of "LETS ALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT OUR BIKES", touchy feely stuff to me. This topic is ready for the Opra Winfrey show!
Only way you will ever know, is if you are willing to ask, and somebody is willing to tell you
Must be you know all about the opra show huh?

the only way you will ever know is if you go out and test one FOR YOUR SELF! Peoples viewpoints are always differnt differnt from the next persons.

Quick Reply: Im getting tired of "The Best"