Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

I Bought My First New ATV, Did I Get a Good Deal?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Bought My First New ATV, Did I Get a Good Deal?

Well, I decided to buy the Vinson 500...I liked the looks along with a few features that I feel topped the Kodiak 450, such as the aluminum alloy wheels, the headlight on the handle bars and the fully encased axle. This is my first brand new atv and I'm curious to see what prices are like elsewhere.

The final deal was for an '03 brand new....I got it for $6,000 out the door. It also included a 2000lb Warn winch and 4 years extended warranty.

Any tips, comments or advice on my purchase would be greatly appreciated!

With that said...DID I GET A GOOD DEAL???

Old 01-13-2004, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

yeas that was a great deal ecspeccaly (?spelling) with the winch (those things can get eexspensive)

Old 01-16-2004, 05:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm not sure how it compares to other deals that people have gotten for the Vinson. Considering that a manual retails for around $6399. (not sure if you bought a manual, auto, camo?) and you got some extras, I think it sounds like a good deal.

This is not directed towards you Prime. -- I just hope Suzuki makes their atv's better than they've put together their atv site. I just looked into the site to make sure the price didn't change or anything before I typed a response. I'd click to change the atv color from yellow to red and green comes up. Then I click on green and yellow came up. Then I changed from the manual Vinson to a plain auto and the limited Vinson comes up. Come on Suzuki, you can do a better job on your site.