Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?

Wildcard stop it your making all of us from Missouri look silly.By the way when is this big atv pull of yours.And be sure to bring that traxter to the Missouri state fair next summer.Last year there wasnt a bomb in the top ten.

Old 02-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

I hooked my King Quad to my deck and guess what the house never gave an inch, it just pulled me right to it. Of course I was respooling my winch but I will say that house deck has some low end torque. AlaskaBoy.

Old 02-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Good one Alaska boy...Buy the way were in Alaska do you live?

Old 02-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]bill35 dont worry as soon as cowtown set the dates for this years pulls i will let you know . and please bring your best polaris the boys in the shop have a new open class quest just for you and the rest of the disillusioned fools [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

Ahhhhhh, you can always tell when it's science fair time. those crazy kids....

Old 02-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

Wildcard once again nothing from canada will ever beat anything from the USof A thats just the way god has it set up.....lol.....Jokeing And where were these killer bonbs at the biggest pull in the state last summer.The boys in the shop...please you mean the hill billys in the barn...ok tell me when il be there.....

Old 02-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Wildcard once again nothing from canada will ever beat anything from the USof A thats just the way god has it set up.....lol....."

LMAO, funny!

Old 02-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Lets play hockey, canada 5, usa 3

Old 02-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Yeh, well I hook my quad to my Powerstroke all the time, guess what the Powerstroke pulls the quad along with my trailer and two other quads everywhere I want to go. I was going to hook the quad to my mother inlaw and chuck a twinkie out infront of her to motivate her but decided that wouldn't even be fair if she was hooked to the Powerstroke. Get a grip who hooks a quad you just paid nearly $7000.00 for to the back of another quad just to see if you can burn up a belt or break something else. I understand a pulling sled but a tug of war sounds like a stupid idea to me. I can just see Jimbo and Leroy out there trying this and the rope or chain breaks, not whos going to explain this to Jimbo's mom. Auhh well duhh we read on the internet about this now and a well Jimbo has some rope stuck real bad in his backside. And Pappy's 4-wheelers done stuck in the duck pond now!
Look Pappy I made your Grizzly look more like a Raptor it doesn't have that ugly back rack no more that is what made that big O bump on the back O Jimbo's noggin.

Maybe it's just me but I'll pull your quad for if its broke down and you need some help. Ask me to hook it up to your Quad for a tug off and I'll just give you your sign

Old 02-02-2004, 10:22 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] guy's i am sorry i must apolagise for bill35 he has been smoking to much crack or sucking to many fumes from the pipe of that super polaris he dreams of !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] bill i thought you were going to sell that stuff not smoke it .

Quick Reply: OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?