Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?

I didn't realize that there were ATV classes in the pulls at the State Fair. We go every year, but not to the pulls.

If anyone has any info on when and what are the classes, I'd be interested in driving down to see it. Could someone please let me know? Thanks!

Old 02-18-2004, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

markie: I really like the Quadmaster it rides nice and has lots of torque not very fast on the top end. the semi independent rear works good in the rocks if it had a locker up front it would be my choice for rock crawling over the Prairie. So far it has been bullet proof and still looks new has gone every place I have ever tried to take it. My Powerstroke is a 2000 ex-cab and was chipped by the previous owner. I will never buy another truck that isn't a diesel. Nothing like the torque of a turbo diesel.

Old 02-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks WildCardshooter, I also think Bill35 has inhaled too much Polaris crap. I guess that Bill35 has not gone to school long enough to know that the USofA have lost only two majors wars in its history one against Viet-Nam and the other was against Canada. And in that war for more American territory, Canadians mostly peaceful peasants had to fight with hunting weapons and agricultural tools against highly armed and trained American Soldiers of that era who were fighting for more American territory. After that war, both countries have helped one another on countless occassions and that for more than a century and that I'm proud of!!! And that it's not worth making a Canada vs Usa conflict on such a low IQ response. If both countries are doing so well internationally right now, it's a direct response to such a good collaboration and understanding between the two countries. We buy a lots of Americans products (cars, trucks, atvs, food, etc) and Americans buy a lots a our products ( raw materials (such has wood, iron, gold) and electricity, softwares, fiber optics, atvs, airplanes, etc). Never underestimate what comes from your Northen peaceful country Bill35!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2004, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Ya ,I have a 99 dual wheel 4dr 4+4 I love diesels too. And I love atv's I wish I had 1 from each brand .

Old 02-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

My God man light up I thought that I worded my post in such a way that people would have known I was just teasen..Sorry but when I come across silly post like this one I just cant help it...And il have you know that smoking polaris crap is a good thing...And BrainT in March every year the state fair puts up a web-site that well give you all the info you need to know about the pull.

Old 02-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

I guess I was a couple weeks too early!

I checked out www.mostatefair.com and it hadn't been updated yet. I'll check back, it sounds pretty fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

Bill I think you have a little typo I Thought your sig should say: if it dont say [sportsman 700] on the gas tank then just start the quad.

Old 02-19-2004, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

You just made the list Kawi.....

Old 02-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]-bill35 please tell me i am still at the top of the list !!! it would break my poor littel hilbilly heart not to to be #1 on your s*** list!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Im still waiting for this invite to this atv pull with all these killer bombs.And if you want il put you back on the hit list.But once on the list well theres only one way off.....

Quick Reply: OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?