Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?

Am I invited too??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

kawasakirules,
hockey or quad racing ,i have allready proved that the 650 outruns the yami 400 and 450. do they actually play hockey in penn or do you guys figure skate.

Old 02-21-2004, 11:45 AM
Trailblazer

bill35 - slow down on that stuff your smoking it's afecting your memory . i promised as soon as they set the date for the first pull you know about it . (if it says 700sp on the tank it's probably in the shop again)

Old 02-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ok...first off...the bombs do a great job at pulling (my traxter pulls a full hay wagon that weighs a couple thousand pounds up a slight incline) and the polairs's...the magnum as been in the shop once because the 4x4 wouldnt compleltly kick out (dealers fault he gave us to hard of a grease) and tha is the only time it has been in the shop and it has been rolled down several hills and only bent handle bars....ohh and speed kills...so ride a honda

Old 02-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Trailblazer

shotgun it would be quite a teck for you but come on down . bill will need all the help he get . warning when those polaris things break around hear we just scoop them up with a frontloader and dump them in scap heap .hehehehe can't find much use for those old polaris scaps !the junck dealers don't even want them!!! heheho

Old 02-21-2004, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Im looking forward to it...I hope your not a sore looser.Theres alot I can say but when its time il just let my polaris do the talking..

Old 02-21-2004, 08:45 PM
Trailblazer

bill i just hope that super polaris can talk loader than most of them . i am a littel hard hearing and hard headed. but the boy's in the barn as you put it are realy looking forward to seeing that super polaris . they have been robing parts off every john deer in the country to build there new toy .. wait billybobjimboe said i shouldn't tell you that cause they don't wan't ya to get sceeerd off .hehehe

Old 02-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

I think polaris keeps honda and the others honest because they improve there products every year and i think if polaris was not around honda would sit on there products like they have in the past.Honda is the king still but they will come out with something like the rincon then sit on it for years until they have to improve it.Yamahas the same way, polaris has made improvements every year there 700 has been out and it still needs improvements.The rincon needs lots of improvements and they should make them every year it comes out.If it wasent for polaris we would be talking about the foreman 400 right now for being the king of the tug wars.like i say i wish i had every big bore sitting in my garage.

polaris 700
arctic cat 400

Old 02-22-2004, 03:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

sorry to be a wise a$$ markie but...

The way you make it sound is that polairs/honda/yami/etc.. are making them to be really crappy at the begining for a reason...it makes people trade there "old one" in for the "new improvments" maybe they are thinking that we as buyers are stupid and will pay thousands of dollars every year just to make sure that we have "the best" when it probably already had been created but then the manufactorers found things that they could flaw so they can make it a flaw and stiff us later for it!

lol sorry just an idea

Old 02-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bill35
You just made the list Kawi.....
Great I love having new riders on my rider list too.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think I have quite a haul to go biken thou! Sorry to say but our local Polaris dealership burnt to the ground in the snow storm. I Hope he reopens soon.

Quick Reply: OCuld the strongest stack atv really be the grizzly?