Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

how to convince dad.....?.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 12:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to convince dad.....?.....

ok, i want to buy a predator TLE, but the problem is my dad thinks they are to dangerous and that they arent worth ****. i already have the kingquad, to do the work stuff. i want the pred to have fun, and keep up with my freinds on z-400s and raptor 660's. how can i convince him to let me get he predator?......

please [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

get the yfz 450 yamaha that is a sweet machine and well i been going through the same thing my parents think that my dirtbike is so dangerous but i have a tendency of wearing all my safety equipment when riding it and it weighs about 1/4 as much as my big 4x4 when i wear little to no safety equipment.

Old 07-29-2005, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the YFZ is a MX bike, im pretty sure he wants a trail bike if he already has a Ute, which would leave the Predetor and the Raptor. id get the pred because everything it has on it from stock, but if you plan on upgradeing, the raptor would probebly be better, i cant say much for the new 700 raptor becaues of the EFI. but from what ive noticed, stick with what you originally wanted, its probebly best for ya

Old 07-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

my parents get me stuff if i get good grades in school. if u keep up ur grades then they will probably buy it for u. thats how i got my grizzly 660. i dont need a sports quad to keep up with my friends though kuz my grizz is really fast. all my friends have 350 raptors, bashee's blasters and ktm dirtbikes. i keep up with them no problem.

Old 07-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont have a huge problem keeping up either , they do when it comes to the mud ! But I will make the SP faSter sometime soon.... And for convining your dad tell him that you will pay it off , but then actualy pay it off ! Worked for me

Old 07-31-2005, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

your parents gave you a grizz for getting good grades? good god i wish i had your parents growing up but you are right i keep up with everyone on my 650 and that has about the exact same horsepower as your grizz and plus we can go through the mud like crazy. and i got a KTM it doesn't take much to outrun them i gotta work on the peace of crap again never buying a KTM again.

Old 07-31-2005, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

lol, yeah. my parents r really nice and they knew how badly i wanted a new quad. if they didnt buy me the grizzly then i would only have a 100cc quad, haha. plus, it also helps me in the long run because if i didnt have to keep up my grades then i would probably never focus on school and then fail and get nowhere in life.... so at least i have something to work for. idk wat kinda problems u have with ur ktm though kuz my friends is really nice.

Old 08-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

ok he sed if a pay every cent i can but now i am not sure is i want a predator or a CRF250R?
wich would be better?

Old 08-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

predator dirt bikes are fun but quads are more fun and youll get more use out of it

Old 08-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: weez440
your parents gave you a grizz for getting good grades? good god i wish i had your parents growing up but you are right i keep up with everyone on my 650 and that has about the exact same horsepower as your grizz and plus we can go through the mud like crazy. and i got a KTM it doesn't take much to outrun them i gotta work on the peace of crap again never buying a KTM again.
BTW people he is just saying that about KTM because Polaris bought a part of the company. His KTM was just fine before Polaris bought them. If you have a dirt bike get ready for some work, brand really doesn't matter...

Quick Reply: how to convince dad.....?.....