Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

atv television

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 01:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv television

he is not a good actor nor doth he know anything about atv's....... he thinks he know but he dont... done deal!
EXACTLY!

Old 08-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

now with all the hardcore atv enthusiests out there why couldn't they find one that can act then?

Old 08-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I think the free sponsors and free stuff has jaded him. I can't stand seeing those ATV's just sit and spin that wheel in the air and still get 10's and others that just walk through his corse get 6's. With Polais he uses 2004 video and says the same word for word scripts when he rates the 2005's Polaris. Polaris and Arctic Cat have really improved over the years, he should give them credit. I wonder how many times his buddy pulled him out with his Polaris during those trail trips...I've had Honda's, Arctic Cat and Polaris, and there is somethiing about my Polaris that I like the best. Just my opinion... My bro has an Arctic Cat and it kicks everyones butt in the real hardcore stuff.

Old 08-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default atv television

and why is he afraid to use the 800 in a test agains the bture or kingquad...hhhmmmm...

i wonder?

oh and yeah he gives the suzuki a 9 for an engien and the polers like a 6 or somthing the 700 twin with a less restrictive pipe would rip the king apart!

Old 08-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Trailblazer
Default atv television

Don't watch the show myself.
I do know however, that the people on this board who are doing the criticizing could do no better.
If you can't spell or use proper sentence structure, how in the heck could you?
At least it's about ATVs and not some stupid reality show.

Old 08-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
and why is he afraid to use the 800 in a test agains the bture or kingquad...hhhmmmm...i wonder?
I would imagine it is probably because he couldn't get one from Polaris to test when the rest of the atvs were being tested. As I understand it there are a certain number of machines manufacturers loan out for testing to magazines atv shows etc.

I doubt it is some sort of evil doug meyer conspiracy to not test or have polaris atvs on his show. He'd probably love to have as many different models to test as he could but actually obtaining those machines and having all of them available at the same time to film is probably a very difficult scheduling task. I doubt he can just call Polaris and tell them he wants their 800 to test at a certain time. It probably has to be arranged for when factory reps are in the area etc. Getting every atv from every manufacturer all there to be tested is probably impossible.

Old 08-22-2005, 09:02 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv television

I watch the show and enjoy it. Wish we had more atv shows beside Fishers and Meyers. Don't like a show, don't watch.

Old 08-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I like ATV Television. Overall, it does a pretty good job. I could have done without the 3 part series on the Mudnationals. One show would have been fine. But, I don't get paid to run the show and I just didn't watch those episodes. The complaints posted here are more of brand preference bias (by the posters here) that are found in every thread on this forum. I really enjoyed the shows he did on different types and brands of tires. He also does good shows about riding areas.

Now, F isher's ATV World is a show that I stopped watching. It was boring, lousy camera work and the host is very annoying. How he got a show, is beyond belief! So, I don't watch it.(Dang F ish ers ATV World is a banned word!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img])

What has happened to ATV Magazine TV? Has it stopped airing? I can't find it on the OLN where it once was?

Old 08-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default atv television

Personally i thought ATV sport was the only thing worth watching

stupid ATV television dude is **** about polaris'

fishers is better then ATV television by far...i havent seen ATV sport on in along time tho

Old 08-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default atv television

Originally posted by: RidinLCWA
I like ATV Television. Overall, it does a pretty good job. I could have done without the 3 part series on the Mudnationals. One show would have been fine. But, I don't get paid to run the show and I just didn't watch those episodes. The complaints posted here are more of brand preference bias (by the posters here) that are found in every thread on this forum. I really enjoyed the shows he did on different types and brands of tires. He also does good shows about riding areas.

Now, F isher's ATV World is a show that I stopped watching. It was boring, lousy camera work and the host is very annoying. How he got a show, is beyond belief! So, I don't watch it.(Dang F ish ers ATV World is a banned word!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img])

What has happened to ATV Magazine TV? Has it stopped airing? I can't find it on the OLN where it once
was?
cause its not on OLN its on the outdoors man network

i never said i dident like the show, just he is kinda anoying when he says stuff that makes no sence.....

like IRS in the front of a quad... lol...