Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

atv television

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atv television

Dont watch it then. I agree he might not like Polaris(which I happne to), but the guy is trying to make a living. I cant do better w/o making myself look foolish, so why groan about it.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv television

Originally posted by: 400eecksRider
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
And on top of THAT he wears womens panties, haha jp.
Try it, you might be surprised. Nothing like the feeling of a silk thong up your rear. Hard to fart though, it's like whistling with a finger over your mouth.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] RFLMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Don't have much to say about this topic, but that comment is freaking funny
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LMFAO, and fell out of the chair.........

Ok I spose I got one little comment.
Whether you like "him" or not, most of the info is good.
He at least explains the different features and how they work. i.e. this ATV has this kind of brakes, while this one has these brakes, this one is full time 4x4 vs this one that is selectable 2wd/4wd.
So if you look past the stuff you don't like, you can get some good knowledge about each ATV.
IMO anyway................
Yeah he may not be correct, but when he says IRS in the front a rear, you know what he means[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
If he was just giving out all BS info and was wrong about everything, they would hear about it and pull the show, or him, in no time flat.
Give 'em a little slack [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default atv television

yeah but he also needs speach therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2005, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I like ATV Television but for some reason DirecTV decided to add ATV Sport.....now my damn TIVO is like recording 5 of those to 1 of ATV Television. I got to find a away to stop it recorded sport..Its ok but you watch one race you saw them all....really no usefull information there.

Ya the 3 part mudbog on ATV Television was stupid. hope they get back to the reviews and such...like those the best. I agree I want to see other machines reviewed! My friend has an Artic Cat and boy that thing can go places my Kodiak just wont' make. Unbelieveable but true!

Old 09-12-2005, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

As usual, I'm way way late to this party. I used to tape all three ATV related shows but I just couldn't keep up. I got a bad taste in my mouth from old Doug because he absolutely <u>HATES</u> Arctic Cats - I own two of them, and I happen to like them very much.

I talked to someone who met him someplace out riding and said he's a really nice guy. I'm sure he is.

I enjoyed the show, especially when he was doing reviews, like tires and wheels. But I just have a real problem with his uh, 'distaste' for Arctic Cats.

And one time he was reviewing a Honda something-or-other and he said it was great - except for "that silly transmission" (referring to Honda's automatic). Then a couple months later he was reviewing another Honda and this time he couldn't say enough GOOD about that wonderful transmission. What's up with that?

TV is TV, I know. And money is the name of the game, and you can't please all the people all the time. So...

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the show simply because it was about ATV's, and I just couldn't get enough. But now I haven't got time to watch any of them so I'm out of luck. I'm just jealous that I can't make money testing, riding, and bad-mouthing ATV's - [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2005, 07:51 AM
Range Rover
Default atv television

Ok, whose the idiot who said the Kodiak is a better handling quad than the King Quad???? What a MORON, I'd own a Polaris before I'd become a Yamanazi

Old 09-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Range Rover
Default atv television

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]Some of you are so petty in your description of Doug Meyer it is almost infantile.
I always want to learn as much as I can about new quads and how they respond,
my only gripe about his show is he never addressed the problem Suzuki KQ was
having with the 2005 reverse gear. Other than that my dvr is set to record all his
shows. The ones I can't stand are the ones with the sport track racing. Its to
each his own...

Old 09-21-2005, 07:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv television

Most of the x-sports commentators are like that ;
You have to practice or study a sport or discipline for quite a while to be able to criticize or apreciate correctly what you see and here...

Old 10-28-2005, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

Let be thankful we have an ATV time slot supporting our sport. That beats a tree hugging enviro wacko from San Fran Freako

Shonk

Old 10-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

Evidently you guys continue to watch the show, so who's the Moron. They must be marketing to the right group. Personaly, I like the show. Even the episodes I don't care for I usually get some usable information from.
Like Capt Quint said, if you can do better, put up or shut up. I may be paraphrasing, but that's what it sounded like to me.