Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

atv television

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atv television

It is trully amazing how people who don't like something will ponder on it and complain about it. Here is a simple rule: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ON TY......DON'T WATCH IT! Wow....that is so simple but yet humans want to always complain about something rather than focus on something they like or something good. Too many people see the glass half empty rather than seeing it half full. As far as ATV TV, I personally enjoy it. I believe the guy is knowledgeable and futhermore, IT IS HIS SHOW SO HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS. Several people on this thread have complained about his speach. I doubt that any of us could do any better. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we listened twiced as much as we talked? Maybe that is why God gave us one mouth and two ears??? Remember.........IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, YOU FILL FALL FOR ANYTHING!!!

Old 01-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv television

I want to watch ATV's on TV but there isn't a whole lot of options, thus the irritation with that dude on ATV television

on a side note, I want my 5 seconds back that I lost reading your thread.

Old 01-21-2006, 06:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

Originally posted by: Dirtydude
I want to watch ATV's on TV but there isn't a whole lot of options, thus the irritation with that dude on ATV television

on a side note, I want my 5 seconds back that I lost reading your thread.
Thank you. You just confirmed my point. It doesn't matter if there is no other atv program on TV. You decide to watch ATV TV, but yet continue to gripe. Duh, maybe if you stopped watching it, you would not get so mad.

And, on a side note as well........Reading your reply what a little elementary.

Old 01-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I happen to like the show and Doug and I wouldn't watch something I had to complain about.

Old 01-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

If Doug Meyer is so bad. So incompetent. So biased. Such a terrible speaker. Such a general idiot then I tell ya what you do. Get some video equipment produce your own series and beat him in the marketplace. Beat him like a red headed stepchild. Produce your own kick butt ATV series and shop to to the outdoor channels and put him out of business. Then make your own deals with the ATV manufacturers to get test machines so you can write your own unbiased reviews and tell the manufacturers what's what.

Make sure to tell us all when it is on. I for one want to see it.

Old 01-22-2006, 03:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I don't think the Doug Meyer is an avid ATVist but rather a television host....It could be for Boating Television, Kitplane TV, purple ***** vision it doesn't freaking matter. The dude gets paid to be a host on television, this doesn't mean he OWNS the freaking TV show. So if this dude irritates enough people wouldn't it behoove the TV producers to hire a new host? I like to see different riding areas, see different quads and other aspects of what ATV television has to offer or has the potential to offer if they would just get rid of that clown. But I must regress, I think the root of the problem goes much deeper than the host. I think they are letting the manufactures "tweak" the ratings a bit but lining the pockets of these people who put the show on. So no I don't watch his show very often, I was excited at first thinking "ah cool some ATV's on TV" then it didn't take long to get irritated at the loss of a potentially interesting show.

Old 01-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I don't think the Doug Meyer is an avid ATVist but rather a television host....It could be for Boating Television, Kitplane TV, purple ***** vision it doesn't freaking matter. The dude gets paid to be a host on television, this doesn't mean he OWNS the freaking TV show.
You must get paid from the "Neck Down"

It could be but it's not Boating, Kitplane etc

Producer of the show is
Doug Meyer

ATV Television is a production of
DEMAProductions
DEMeyer & Associates

Old 01-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I am surprised how many supporters there are for Doug Meyer /shrug

Guess I never took time to look at the credits to see who the producer was. I actually kinda find it sad that someone would take the time to do so. Some of you folks are attacking us for voicing our opinions on a show that obviously quite a few of us have seen and relates directly with the content and purpose of these forums. I don't agree with things you folks write on here but isn't that the whole purpose of these forums? To argue, discuss and learn about ATV's? But trying to say I shouldn't watch a television show (with a host I don't care for) that directly relates to an interest or hobby or passion whatever is ludicrous and directly contradicts the purpose of these forums.

On a side note, who cares what I do for work and how that job would relate to my intelligence?

Old 01-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

Originally posted by: CaptainQuint
If Doug Meyer is so bad. So incompetent. So biased. Such a terrible speaker. Such a general idiot then I tell ya what you do. Get some video equipment produce your own series and beat him in the marketplace. Beat him like a red headed stepchild. Produce your own kick butt ATV series and shop to to the outdoor channels and put him out of business. Then make your own deals with the ATV manufacturers to get test machines so you can write your own unbiased reviews and tell the manufacturers what's what.

Make sure to tell us all when it is on. I for one want to see it.
Awesome point! Couldn't have said it any better.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I am surprised how many supporters there are for Doug Meyer /shrug

Guess I never took time to look at the credits to see who the producer was. I actually kinda find it sad that someone would take the time to do so. Some of you folks are attacking us for voicing our opinions on a show that obviously quite a few of us have seen and relates directly with the content and purpose of these forums. I don't agree with things you folks write on here but isn't that the whole purpose of these forums? To argue, discuss and learn about ATV's? But trying to say I shouldn't watch a television show (with a host I don't care for) that directly relates to an interest or hobby or passion whatever is ludicrous and directly contradicts the purpose of these forums.

On a side note, who cares what I do for work and how that job would relate to my intelligence?
No one is attacking you for voicing your opinion. What is amazing is you obviously don't like the show, but still complain about it. Either stop watching it or make your own show. And, why is it sad that someone would take the time to read the credits? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? We might find it sad that someone grips about a TV show that they don't like, but watches??? Hmmmm.....very strange! Yes, the forum is designed for people with the same interest to discuss topics and issues of their interest. But, you are personally attacking the host and producer of the show, calling him names etc. Ok, we get the point that you don't like the show, but don't get rude toward the guy, and don't complain that others have different views than you.