Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Which is the best Mid-size ATV

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which is the best Mid-size ATV

Originally posted by: ToughGUY2169
Haha brute hes a hardcore PO-PO. He's just mad that my wheeler will tow both of his sorry quads backwards at the same time. What bought a grizz? Couldn't handel the power of a v-twin. Would you wet yourself? ( Not to take anything away from the grizz which is a nice quad.) Don't lay your hangups on me and brute because you bought a quad that is as heavy as the big bores, with a 500 motor. Can it evan get out of its own way? And don't brag about your polaris's ride. It's a four wheeler not a car I don't want to hear it. Come back when you have something useful to say, not trying to finger f!ck polaris. Notice none of my posts on this thread, did I say, hey get a kawisaki, they are #1. You have to look beyond the spectrum.
my wheeler,hahahahahaha wayout, out.........hahahahahahahaha

Old 02-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ppope
I baught the grizz and the sportsman for the sole purpose of mudding. Every brand of quad has it's area to shine. Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, well everyone knows mudding is not their area to shine. The Kawa has the worst 4x4 system, as far as being user friendly. Also, the kawa's do not like water! Neither has the best of ground clearance and suspension travel, so these are their weaknesses. They are more of a trail machine, and they have their area's to shine at in this. In a straight line drag race, there's only one machine that can beat the BF750. The V-twin has awesome lowend power, and deserves credit for it. Suzuki along with Yamaha have a great clutching system. They don't put out massive hp #'s but they know how to the power to the ground. This is one area that polaris has sucked in the past. They are getting better now with clutching in the sp800. Look guys, kawasaki is a great quad, along with suzuki. I'm just saying the sp500 is a lengend in the midsized class. It has led the class for a decade 1996-2006, with it's first in the industry CVT transmission and first in industry IRS, really makes it ahead of it's time back in 96. 38hp out of a 499cc engine is worth giving credit to, you have to admit. That 499cc fuji engine will outpull my 660cc grizz. They have a super low gear for this reason.
amen brother, all the 650 v-twin has is alot of power and they sound good, man do they sound good, and thats the only reason alot of people buy them,to have bragging rights, some people don't buy a wheeler for practical reasons, go figure??wayout, out.............

Old 02-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

I baught the grizz and the sportsman for the sole purpose of mudding. Every brand of quad has it's area to shine. Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, well everyone knows mudding is not their area to shine. The Kawa has the worst 4x4 system, as far as being user friendly. Also, the kawa's do not like water! Neither has the best of ground clearance and suspension travel, so these are their weaknesses. They are more of a trail machine, and they have their area's to shine at in this. In a straight line drag race, there's only one machine that can beat the BF750. The V-twin has awesome lowend power, and deserves credit for it. Suzuki along with Yamaha have a great clutching system. They don't put out massive hp #'s but they know how to the power to the ground. This is one area that polaris has sucked in the past. They are getting better now with clutching in the sp800. Look guys, kawasaki is a great quad, along with suzuki. I'm just saying the sp500 is a lengend in the midsized class. It has led the class for a decade 1996-2006, with it's first in the industry CVT transmission and first in industry IRS, really makes it ahead of it's time back in 96. 38hp out of a 499cc engine is worth giving credit to, you have to admit. That 499cc fuji engine will outpull my 660cc grizz. They have a super low gear for this reason.
HAHA , yes amen there. I apologize, I thought you were one of those polaris pushing retards. As I can see I was mistaken. My hat is off. Like others I have encountered on this forum. I agree with almost all that you posted. The 05 kawi's did not like water, but with a little bit of aftermarket parts it is fixed. Then I have seen my couisin sink his 05 stock up to the seat almost every weekend. But the kawis do vaporlock carbs I know I have trouble with that. And kawi's 4x4 system is one of the best IMO, and user friendly. Dirtwheels even said it was one of the best they had ever used. (march issue) And it is more so a true locker than polaris's. I choose when it locks. And it is user friendly because what is so hard about flipping a switch ( it is on the fly) and pulling a yellow lever (also on the fly)? My only gripe is not being able to put it in 4x4 in the mud after you got stuck in 2x4. But you shouldn't do that on any wheeler. And I have to admit that the sp 500 is the benchmark mid-sized wheeler. We just got off on the wrong foot like I do with alot of people on this forum. I got a good foot of mouth syndrome. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

HAHA amen brother? Is he your brother wayout? I doubt it. I bought my wheeler for this reason and this reason only. To have fun, and have some seat of the pants power. The bomb was just to much for me. But you wouldn't know about power you have a 400, so don't criticise why I bought my wheeler. I don't do that for you. And what is your defination of a practical reason to buy a wheeler. You are so full of yourself. Oh and I hate to tell you wayout, this is not a cb radio. I really hated to burst your conceded bubble......Toughguy out......

Old 02-14-2006, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

HAHA , yes amen there. I apologize, I thought you were one of those polaris pushing retards. As I can see I was mistaken. My hat is off. Like others I have encountered on this forum. I agree with almost all that you posted. The 05 kawi's did not like water, but with a little bit of aftermarket parts it is fixed. Then I have seen my couisin sink his 05 stock up to the seat almost every weekend. But the kawis do vaporlock carbs I know I have trouble with that. And kawi's 4x4 system is one of the best IMO, and user friendly. Dirtwheels even said it was one of the best they had ever used. (march issue) And it is more so a true locker than polaris's. I choose when it locks. And it is user friendly because what is so hard about flipping a switch ( it is on the fly) and pulling a yellow lever (also on the fly)? My only gripe is not being able to put it in 4x4 in the mud after you got stuck in 2x4. But you shouldn't do that on any wheeler. And I have to admit that the sp 500 is the benchmark mid-sized wheeler. We just got off on the wrong foot like I do with alot of people on this forum. I got a good foot of mouth syndrome. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
polaris pushing retards, people like you make me sick, ka ka ka ka ka ka buick, wayout, out...........

Old 02-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

HAHA amen brother? Is he your brother wayout? I doubt it. I bought my wheeler for this reason and this reason only. To have fun, and have some seat of the pants power. The bomb was just to much for me. But you wouldn't know about power you have a 400, so don't criticise why I bought my wheeler. I don't do that for you. And what is your defination of a practical reason to buy a wheeler. You are so full of yourself. Oh and I hate to tell you wayout, this is not a cb radio. I really hated to burst your conceded bubble......Toughguy out......
burst, don't you mean bust your bubble,now don't that sound better,what is defination, ain't that something you do when you go to bathroom, i didn't buy mine for power, but you did, now didn't you,whats the purpose,ppope he the pope isn't he,so he's my brother;;any body goy their ears on,over wheeler hahahahahahahahahaha;;wayout,out.........

Old 02-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

Well unless provoked do you see me go around saying, " my kawi is the best thing since buttered toast." Nope you don't. And do you have a stuttering problem. ka ka ka ka, you should really get that looked at.

Old 02-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Oh god here we go you know you are just a retard. You really think your hot **** don't you? I bought mine to have fun I said. Were I live, there are a lot of its, logging roads to ride. So wide open spaces, to USE my power. And then there are the "intense" trails that I can mud on. Now when you put big tires on your wheeler, you want to have the power to turn them. Yet again something you wouldn't know about. And how's your big Polaris d!ldo shifter doing. Hade any fun with that latly? hahahah;;; toughguy out. If you left these forums I would mark it on my calender as a holiday. You life mission must be to annoy people. It's past your bed time anyways.

Old 02-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well unless provoked do you see me go around saying, " my kawi is the best thing since buttered toast." Nope you don't. And do you have a stuttering problem. ka ka ka ka, you should really get that looked at.
ka ka ka ka i'm trying to cough up a kawasaki;;ha ha ha ha ha ha wayout,out.........

Old 02-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

Oh god here we go you know you are just a retard. You really think your hot **** don't you? I bought mine to have fun I said. Were I live, there are a lot of its, logging roads to ride. So wide open spaces, to USE my power. And then there are the "intense" trails that I can mud on. Now when you put big tires on your wheeler, you want to have the power to turn them. Yet again something you wouldn't know about. And how's your big Polaris d!ldo shifter doing. Hade any fun with that latly? hahahah;;; toughguy out. If you left these forums I would mark it on my calender as a holiday. You life mission must be to annoy people. It's past your bed time anyways.
don't come down so hard on polaris,po po thats no way to talk on these forums,polaris was second in sales two years in a roll just behind honda, so somebody likes them, they're pretty good wheelers, you buy them to suite your ridding habits,like you said!! holiday, you're right, it is past my bedtime...to know me is to love me..wheeler to wheeler, peace brother don't hate me because i ride a polaris!!!!!!!!wayout, out..................

Quick Reply: Which is the best Mid-size ATV