Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Which is the best Mid-size ATV

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which is the best Mid-size ATV

Originally posted by: wayout
Originally posted by: ToughGUY2169
Oh god here we go you know you are just a retard. You really think your hot **** don't you? I bought mine to have fun I said. Were I live, there are a lot of its, logging roads to ride. So wide open spaces, to USE my power. And then there are the "intense" trails that I can mud on. Now when you put big tires on your wheeler, you want to have the power to turn them. Yet again something you wouldn't know about. And how's your big Polaris d!ldo shifter doing. Hade any fun with that latly? hahahah;;; toughguy out. If you left these forums I would mark it on my calender as a holiday. You life mission must be to annoy people. It's past your bed time anyways.
don't come down so hard on polaris,po po thats no way to talk on these forums,polaris was second in sales two years in a roll just behind honda, so somebody likes them, they're pretty good wheelers, you buy them to suite your ridding habits,like you said!! holiday, you're right, it is past my bedtime...to know me is to love me..wheeler to wheeler, peace brother don't hate me because i ride a polaris!!!!!!!!wayout, out..................

I don't hate you, I come off a bit harsh. But I have had no luck with polaris atvs in the past. I'm a honda man myself. Though I branched out and bought a kawi. Owell later man.

Old 02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't mean to start a brand battle. I just wanted any buyers out there considering a mid size quad to look into the BF650. You can pay less than $500 more, maybe and get alot more atv.

What does a non-userfriendly 4wd system mean? Is that a warning to all dumb a$$e$ who can't operate the gas, brake, and locker?

I bought my atv for practicality. I needed power pull my dog wagon with dogs, ice chests, people, hogs, etc..., a good 4wd and locker to pull it through the nasty stuff, something that was fun to ride and could keep up with my sport quad buddies whe I went playing, and all at a REASONABLE price. My BF650 is all that. To me 6K for a Po-Po 500 is not practical.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:14 AM
Pro Rider

way out here, i think I'm going back to the Suzuki eiger, it's a nice simple wheeler, don't have all the bells and whistles, but for the money you can't beat them,polaris has to many parts to break and break they will, the more you have to worry about, i wished they made it in a 500 cc, it needs just a little more power sometimes, the eiger i mean, the guys around where i live just ain't getting reliability out of Polaris no more, i love the machines don't get me wrong, it's the breaking down all the time that myself and others are just tired of;;... i don't really care what it says on the side of it anymore, I'm just tired of not getting to ride as much as i should..trying to figure out what i want to buy also,don't need a lot of power,seems like you have to give up this to get that,maybe some day,somebody will figure it out....we all know one thing for sure, they just ain't making them like they used to,quanity not quality..greed is ruining this beautiful world of ours,the love of money will one day be our downfall;;;; wayout, out................

Old 02-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

That's some truth there. Its like everything is made to be disposable in a couple years.

Old 02-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider

Polaris and honda both had sales when I walked in to buy mine, but I came home with a kodiak 450. Some friends rode it that week and one went in and bought his own kodiak 450. They have just about any quad out there under one roof stnt.com. Honda,Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, ext...