Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

I think I may make the switch...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I may make the switch...

I have been debating hard with myself and am thinking about trading/selling my BF750 in the very near future and getting a 06' King Quad. I love the BF power but my buddies KQ handles so much better. My riding is more trail now than what I originally thought it would be. Anyone have any other ideas or models out there that would be excellent on power, EFI, and good handling? I am up for suggestions!

Old 06-01-2006, 10:11 AM
Trailblazer

How bout the King of the Hill, The Daddy of em all, Outlander 400, 500, 650, or 800. Best ride, most power, awsome Visco-Lok 4 wheel drive system. Find a dealer and check them out for yourself..

Old 06-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: eyeisdee1
How bout the King of the Hill, The Daddy of em all, Outlander 400, 500, 650, or 800. Best ride, most power, awsome Visco-Lok 4 wheel drive system. Find a dealer and check them out for yourself..
plus ... EXPRENSIVE.. at elast for my tastes.. i personally dont think their are worth the asking rpices, i would reocmend the kq becuase of its popularity and how good it actually is. It has all you could want.. go check it out

Old 06-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer

I talked to all of the dealers in the Denver area and I ended up with my Outlander 800 MAX for LESS than $9000.00 out the door. I had one dealer quote me full retail and 900 on top of that for freight and prep. I told him that was ridiculous and he told me he was getting that no questions asked. And he had no reason to come down on price cause he was getting it, and he couldn't keep enough in stock. So as long as demand is high, (just ask your local dealer) they will command higher prices. But I shopped around and found a good deal, and so can you.

Also the Outlanders are built well. I have owned two now and I have a BF750. I haven't rode the BF yet this year cause I am having too much fun on the Outlander. Rotax has been building engines almost as long as gasoline has been available and they are dependable and designed for what they are put into. To me, the Rotax alone is worth extra money.

When I looked into buying my first ATV back in late 02, I was completely open minded and started doing the research. I do that well cause it's what I do in my line of work and I reviewed everything and kept coming back to the Outlanders. Do the research and you'll see the differences..

Old 06-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: eyeisdee1
I talked to all of the dealers in the Denver area and I ended up with my Outlander 800 MAX for LESS than $9000.00 out the door. I had one dealer quote me full retail and 900 on top of that for freight and prep. I told him that was ridiculous and he told me he was getting that no questions asked. And he had no reason to come down on price cause he was getting it, and he couldn't keep enough in stock. So as long as demand is high, (just ask your local dealer) they will command higher prices. But I shopped around and found a good deal, and so can you.

Also the Outlanders are built well. I have owned two now and I have a BF750. I haven't rode the BF yet this year cause I am having too much fun on the Outlander. Rotax has been building engines almost as long as gasoline has been available and they are dependable and designed for what they are put into. To me, the Rotax alone is worth extra money.

When I looked into buying my first ATV back in late 02, I was completely open minded and started doing the research. I do that well cause it's what I do in my line of work and I reviewed everything and kept coming back to the Outlanders. Do the research and you'll see the differences..
That is still thousands more then the KQ though. Now granted, if you can afford two BRP 800's and a BF 750, I am sure you have no problem with the extra cost.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Trailblazer

Actually it's called credit. Buy a 5500 bike or a 8500 bike can be the same monthly with different year terms. So 150 a month for five years or three years sort of thing, depends on what you really desire. I'm a hard core ATV rider and I am willing to pay more for the best. But hey, whatever floats yer boat I always say. Smaller cc and less expensive bikes are all good too. I would take a close look at the 500 Outlander. It's very new and I haven't heard anything about but It's gonna be less than an 800 for sure..

By the way, I have only one 800 and the BF. My first ATV was a 400 Outlander..

Old 06-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont know why someone would trade a 750bf for a kingquad?

Trending Topics

Old 06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

I would trade my BF750 for a BF650i. Then I would be faster that the KQ and have the handling too.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Range Rover

just a fyi, not all like to use credit. some pay it all right away

Old 06-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

I think you should hold out until the Grizzly 700 EFI details arrive and check it out. It's only a few months from now. Regarding the Bombs vrs the KQ, the KQ has much better non linked brakes, sealed inboard rear disc, real foot pegs, front diff lock, much better plastic protection, and more than enough power for 90% of the riders. I have owned Rotax engines in motorcycles and agree on their reliability but sure would not rate reliability higher than anything from H, Y, K, or S.

Quick Reply: I think I may make the switch...