Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

I think I may make the switch...

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I may make the switch...

Originally posted by: xGoatMan
Originally posted by: Toyeboy
Yeah I guess you could pay 800-1200 for shocks..but then you'd have to ask yourself this--
"Should I just spend about the same $ in the end and get the Bomb 800 that is quite a bit more powerful than the BF 750 that already has great handling and suspension."

With no true locker and low ground clearance that can't be lifted.

and just like to say that i didn't have to much of a problem with my brute after i put new tires on it but for the deal i got on the shocks i would be dumb to pass it up and i could definatly see after putting them on where they are highly worth what you get.
Thats why the Outlander won the Highlifter mud nationals(every class entered) and the world trials champ competes on the Outty. Can't be that bad if it's good for the best out there.

Old 06-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Mdog
Yeah I guess you could pay 800-1200 for shocks..but then you'd have to ask yourself this--
"Should I just spend about the same $ in the end and get the Bomb 800 that is quite a bit more powerful than the BF 750 that already has great handling and suspension."

and just like to say that i didn't have to much of a problem with my brute after i put new tires on it but for the deal i got on the shocks i would be dumb to pass it up and i could definatly see after putting them on where they are highly worth what you get.
Thats why the Outlander won the Highlifter mud nationals(every class entered) and the world trials champ competes on the Outty. Can't be that bad if it's good for the best out there.

The outty 800 won in its class, not the 650 or 400 in all their categories. Everyone already knows the 800 is more powerful in its class

Old 06-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

I have been trying to find the results, do you have a link?

Old 06-07-2006, 01:05 AM
Trailblazer

This has to be the dumbest line i hear on this forum and i hear it repeatedly.

So wait mud nats wasn't a water wheelie race? The person who won is the person who could ride and keep their quad in the straightest line and pretty much the rider won it not the quad... i'm willing to bet money that you put john cannon on rincon(assuming the tires were spinning) he would of still won.

Also it lost in the open class and yes it entered.

It won in the 1000 up pulls but it also had one of the best riders when it comes to the pulls and thats mike walker... shame t-rex cam chain went kapoot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

You think your outlander is going to drag a fully locked, higher ground clearanced with v-twin tire roasting power also in a man made thick hole? Come on now.

Where were all the bombs at merango?