Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

The DUEL is on.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006 | 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default The REAL DUEL is on.......

I just talked to FITSofRAGE and he is already making excuses, His engine will not rev up, spitting and sputtering. Wierd how his quad messes up same day as this challenge is called into effect, Isn't it?

(SNIFF)(SNIFF)what is that?(SNIFF)(SNIFF), Is that(SNIFF) what yellow belly smells like?

Old 11-01-2006 | 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Old 11-01-2006 | 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

ah look at all this. where did this all come from. my grizzo had a piece of dirt in the main jet. guess from all the bogging. u know how it goes. my grizzoooo will be running tomorrow. its all clean and going back together. my 28 zillas should be here friday. i hope. ordered them tues.. i now have 14.5 inches in front and 14 at rear. with 27 inch. bi and tri claws on it. they are awsome tires. there going on my stock rims. so with the zillas higher i go. i now only have one week ling. well two.. the stock front axles. in back gorillas are running ape.. and if i break a front. well then on come the gorillas. my suspension has been stock all it life. it has some engine mods. but this grizzo has been hair scrambled many times in the utility class around here. and i have done well usually top two. its been jumped. frame broken in several spots. wich my buddy who is instigaters brother. did his madness. and now my frame has gussets thru out. and no more flex.. and no more break. it has over 4000 miles of very hard riding. it has been to arizona two time. 700 miles of riding in under two weeks. its been bogged beat and bashed. and yes my grizzo has always got me home. ive also hurt some feelings of sport quads hair scrambling. that big quad does wonders to the rear of other quads. this old girl has been thru the mill. just ask any who started this thread. hay ill take on any buddy who wants to run me utility to utility thru the woods. and im 40 years old. ooopsss. i mean young. and if thats not enough i can get on the old 450 and really begin to rail.. i like to ride hard and have fun.. welp guess this weekend should be great. everyone likes there babies. and thats how it should be. providing its not a new 800 that gave a boat load of problems at first. id smash it.. so i love my grizz. its been thru heck and back. and so far still keeps going. its proved itself over and over. so for me. ill stick with yamaha. yes there japanese. it would be nice to keep it in the usa. but when it comes to engines. bikes and quads. u cannot beat a jap.. there engines are far superior to ours.. well cummins diesel has somthing on them.. he he. wow never expected this. guess im got alot rding on me and old grizz. and i did not start this.. but ill go with it.. and if she brakes. ill fix what broke so it dont again.. man oh man... what thread this is.. id like to ride some other quads and torcher them like i have this one. just to see what is what.. i may have to get another one someday. of another brand. and just see what happens. but in the garage the old grizz will be there waiting for me. and to heck and back we will go..woooooooooooooo wait till this weekend. hope them zillas come. ill have two nice sets of fatty ohhssssssssssssssssss

Old 11-01-2006 | 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

oh how did dirt in my carb come to making excuses. remember fokes. i did not start this. but im coming any way to stand up for the name of the grizz. and one crazy 40 year old. that just wont get old.. i can hang with many younger then my self... he he.. here we go again..

Old 11-01-2006 | 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

rock on rage!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006 | 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

That was the world's longest thread,......................without saying anything in it!

Old 11-01-2006 | 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

im a poet and dont know it my feet show it.. long fellows. that thread said it all. 40 years old. 03 grizzly road into the ground. and still going. u must be blind big fella.. u sure u dont want to drop some weight on that big thing. urs is shiney new. brand spanking new. not even broke in.. u know how these young gys are. they got to pick on older fellas. they think there youth can take the knowledge of time. but i sitll have lots and lots of youth. its me and my grizz. we stand as one. sometimes we fall. but we get back up.. there aint a bull cant be rode. nore is there a man who cant be throwed. we win and we loose. part of life. wow i cant wait. wish id have ordered them gorillas for the front. but we will have to see if they hold. with the angle i have on them now. and those big zillas. i was going to get 29.5 outlaws. but i like to rock crawl and trail ride. and still have descent handling. so i went for the zillas. i liked how they worked on my big russian friends quad.. were going bogging rock crawling. over roots and trees. and dark of night. we may come out together or we may not.. but i know im coming out. the grizz will bring me home. get out alone in the desert of arizona. i mean in the middle of no where alone.. ur quad better take u home. its called maintenance. some skill. some luck. and lots of brains.. remember us older gys have been there and done that. u young buks...........ah young. heck im young. maybe not as young as who i ride with. but im still young by god...yes the grizz is going thru maintenance now. checking cleaning. taking care of it.. if you take care of it. it will take care of u. where instigator and his poop poop goes i will go. .where i go he will probably go.. hay should i diet.. do these zillas make me look fat...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 11-01-2006 | 10:02 PM
Trailblazer
Default The DUEL is on.......

Well I guess me and my King quad will just sit on the high ground and laugh as these 2 get bung hole deep in mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Should be a good time, with only 2.8 miles on my quad(and BONE stock) I wont be mud bogging but I think I will have to bring the video cam.
After all the maddness I will set up a link with video's for all to watch..

Old 11-01-2006 | 10:24 PM
Trailblazer

My money is on the MV7...the yammy's just dont have that grunt like the Polaris do. If I still had a 4X4 quad I'd be there!!!

Old 11-02-2006 | 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

welp ud better get ur polaris. polaris has more torque then yamaha yea right. where did u get that from. a dream. yea ok. i buy that one.. wow.. now ive herd it all. sounds like u want to loose some money.

Quick Reply: The DUEL is on.......