Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

The DUEL is on.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006 | 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default The DUEL is on.......

well i dont own a john deer.. welp looks like this saturday is on. the big old grizz has been maintenanced. and looked over. got to keep it as tip top as possible. hope my zillas come in tomorrow. we can also see the difference between the bi and tri claws and the zillas. i will post wich one i feel did the best job for me. through out this bogging trail ride. the mud machines are 27" but at 5 lbs they are 26 inches tall. u have to blow them up to about 12 to 15 to get 27 actual inches. i hear the zillas are a tru 28 at normal tire pressuer. instigaters tires made mine look like donuts at my lower tire pressure. so it appears that the zillas truely are what they say they are. and thats nice. so far my grizzo is at about 14.5 in front and 14 in back. inches of ground clearance. and should gain some more with the zillas. now if my stock front axles will handle this at these angels i dont really know. but if they brake. on come the gorillas. it needs them any way. this will be a fun day..these poor quads are going to be tortured. both of them.. im sure after this weekend. we will post how they did. and the difference if any that i felt in the zillas and mud machines. now hopefully both instigater and i come home in one piece. we are friends. not enemies. we stick together no matter what. one will not let the other behind. we ride together. and i do like his quads. so this should be one fun weekend. providing neither of us break our stuff. and i believe we will have a few hookers to get us to the trees when stuck. i dont care how big or bad they are. u can stick them all.. but its fun getting them there. so until saturday. im going to be there with my fatty ohssssssssss on.. inside joke

Old 11-02-2006 | 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

oh my 450 will be there too. time to bog and rail all in the same day.. i cant wait..

Old 11-02-2006 | 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Dang I wish I could be there I would love to get in the mud pit with you guys. Oh and go polaris [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2006 | 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

the more the marrier. and muddier

Old 11-02-2006 | 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

saw ur vid sportsman.. sweeeeeeeeeeett. looks like a nice setting u were riding in.

Old 11-02-2006 | 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I'm in the hills of TN and love it. Hope you guys get extra muddy.

Old 11-02-2006 | 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

wow. thats cool. i got a nefew that lives in ten. i almost moved there some years ago. but did not. i also got a horse from tenn. once. a great great place. i love it down there. man that big ole girl of urs sounds knarly.. if we lived closer we could all go just have fits of rage in the woods. fun fun. i see the other fella on here that wants to run me with his scrambler. is having problems. knocking. its not even running. what kind of stuff is this to challenge and threaten me when his stuff aint even running. my stuff isruning and im going to be there. he wanted directions and i gave them. but i see on other posts its not even running.. wow and i have ocd. ah just like i said bull **** walks. and i see its walking at this time. challenge me with a quad that knocks and not runing. whats up with that.. guess i wont get to run my 450 against this knocking machine now.. man thats a bumber.. any how. ur vid is very cool. and that scenery is awsome.. keep it up dude.. very sweet

Old 11-02-2006 | 11:49 PM
Trailblazer

dont count me out yet.......my quad is under construction...being revamped..for the soul purpose in life of making yfz like yours a thing of the past......if i have to I'll run ya on my sons moped buddy...it's even american made!! That or i will bring my jeep down for some real mud boggin...you want some trails i'll make em.....u wanna play ...lets play......dont bash others when your sittin at home blushing in front of the computer

Old 11-03-2006 | 12:00 AM
Trailblazer

all i got to do is put the belt and clutch back in and i'll blow the thing up while i pass you on the trails...not runnin...no u mean like a smart person I asked the guys for their input to get some ideas on a better way to go about it.....you on the other hand are tryin real hard to keep this fude goin.......truth is that polaris makes awsome quads that last..........my sons blaster(Yamaha)made it a year on the mx circuit..thats pretty sh!ty....my blaster made it 2 years regular riding before it tuned to junk. I like polaris ...you like yamaha. What works for you works for you......what works for me works for me. I hope to see you out there so we can finish this in the mud/trails/hills/hollers/and the pit!!!

Old 11-03-2006 | 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

wow how old are u??? well bring it. im not blushing. u have the problem. im getting along with everyone else on here. except u.. wich i dont care. get that belt fixed man. u got the directions. i want to see u pass me thru the woods. ill bet alot would like to see that. come on dude. im 40. from ur pic u look very young. im ready are u?? ive said what i have to say.. i dont care what u or any one rides. i just think u need taught a lesson from someone older. so comeon.. i really really want to see u pass me.. oh please get it fixed.. instigater could help u. i see theres many people with knowledge on here. use this knowledge and get it going.

Quick Reply: The DUEL is on.......