Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

All Honda's Are Beltless

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 12:31 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Honda's Are Beltless

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MotoF150

Everytime, EVERYTIME I go out for a ride I always run into a belt drive atv with a belt slipping problem. I see it happen so many times that im amazed that nobody in this forum see it too or experienced a belt slipping problem with the belt drive atv they own. Maybe im missing something here, maybe its the rough and tough conditions we have around here to ride in where the belt drives can't handle it, maybe you guys in this forum ride ur belt drive atv in smooth, level, dry conditions, maybe the majority of the atv's around here are the older models of the belt drives and the last few years the belt drives have improved or changed. maybe its the guys around here don't do the proper maintenance on their atv that causes the belt to slip, like maybe the belt was worn out and they should have had a new belt installed. But! I know for a fact that the majority of the atv owners around here where I live will agree with me that any belt drive is a P.O.S. Can't I just get ONE person in this forum that agrees with me????</end quote></div>