Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

All Honda's Are Beltless

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Honda's Are Beltless

Originally posted by: MotoF150
when the day comes I need a new ATV and all are belt drive, thats the day I give up buying and riding ATV's
And do you promise to quit posting here that same day?

Old 11-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MotoF150
Everytime, EVERYTIME I go out for a ride I always run into a belt drive atv with a belt slipping problem??

It's probably because they're spilling their beers down into their CVT's ... that's alcohol abuse!

Old 11-22-2006, 10:32 AM
Trailblazer

boy it sounds like you are new to atvs polaris does warranty their belts and if you own a rincon then you probably wish honda could figure out how to fix there terrible trans but you just keep riding that honda and the rest of us will keep buying the first round of sodas at the bar while we wait for you to get there you also better check your stats on atv sales ithink that 3to 1 was in 1972 when there was only honda 3 wheelers enough said seems like honda owners are the only ones that talk like this i whould know i owned 1 whouldnt mined gettin another when im 90

Old 11-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

Actually .. the yammi forum is probably the worst for slagging other brands. MotoF is ... well .. special ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

But, Blownbrute ... try some punctuation!!! Holy run on sentence batman!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 11-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

If C says its easy.....its easy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hop on my sled and you'll see a belt run 136mph, almost 15Krpm's on the clutch. The sled is in my pics.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Run all weekend on 1 belt. We run the used belts we race with to trail and they are fine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey thanks FB! Wait a minute... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I love your sled by the way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider

enough bashing Honda about this numskull's post. does it make you feel better? did a Honda rider start this? why can't you just ignore posts like this instead of starting with honda is lacking in this or that stuff. consider the source before you sign on to his b.s. and perpetuate these stupid threads. by the way, honda has a pretty cool cvt that can alter ratios like no other cvt before it. check it out on the world.honda site in the technology section.

http://world.honda.com/motorcycle-te..._matic/p1.html

Old 11-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Range Rover

why can't you just ignore posts like this you said ??? Tell us why you didn't ignore it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm curious as to whats wrong with the Rincons transmission? You put it in gear and hit the gas and it goes. 1,2,3 it shifts just fine. Maybe your refering to the 03s that some had a slipping problem. I've never had a complaint with my trans and I ride the crap out of it. As far as waiting on a Honda rider, only if I stop to take a leak will you wait on me.

Old 11-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

why can't you just ignore posts like this you said ??? Tell us why you didn't ignore it
uh...good one. Well, I tried to ignore his post but the silly posts justs kept coming and prompted me to try and turn it around. Too easy to destroy a post like that. He's just flat wrong as some Hondas do have belt drives, just not in ATVs....yet.

You read about the S_Matic? Tell me you wouldn't prefer that set up.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Rinman
I'm curious as to whats wrong with the Rincons transmission? You put it in gear and hit the gas and it goes. 1,2,3 it shifts just fine. Maybe your refering to the 03s that some had a slipping problem. I've never had a complaint with my trans and I ride the crap out of it. As far as waiting on a Honda rider, only if I stop to take a leak will you wait on me.
Good Question but I have the answer to that great question
NOTHING AT ALL

Hell look at what Honda has done the last great deed was winning the Baja 1000 and on a little 450r
Anyway I never let this BS get to me it is a forum and some people just let it get under their skin.
Belt drives are awsome and direct drives are awsome it's my chain drive that bla bla bla. Dirt in the chain under my fenders and take hours to clean and if that is not bad enough the dam thing breaks it breaks the cover on the motor, case saver Hum dosen't work at mach 51 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I have so many bikes I just love them all. I was getting a good laugh out of this thread I guess it is over now.

Quick Reply: All Honda's Are Beltless