Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..........BOZOF150.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006 | 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..........BOZOF150.......

Yeah, he told me that, he wants to sit around the fireplace and sip warm cider!

Old 12-07-2006 | 04:45 PM
Trailblazer

lmfao i not belive i will ever speak with him again lol

Old 12-07-2006 | 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

I was hoping for some more in-depth competition this time! Instigator-yours all back together?? Fitsofrage? Enjoyed hearing about last time. Sounds like you guys had a blast till- axle let go?

Old 12-07-2006 | 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

We had a blast even after the axle let go. He was the only one on here to see last time, and he didn't want to admit it to me, and he will never admit it to anyone else, but he STRUGGLED on one obstacle in Diff lock, in low. I struggled too, honestly not as bad as him, but mine was in 2wd. I did make it. You may not believe me, that is ok, but it is the truth and he knows it. Maybe he will man up and admit it. We'll see!

Old 12-07-2006 | 05:25 PM
Trailblazer

I find that really hard to belive coming from a polaris owner! lol jj did they quit making the mv i looked on polarises website and didnt see it.. Or am i looking somewhere wrong....?

Old 12-07-2006 | 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

lies lies lies. oh the lies. what is the meaning of this. my buttox.. i went thru the same hole in two wheel drive. oh we can do this all day long. we went thru the same stuff. only the mv broke. and i went thru it three more times. oh what is the meaning of this. why why do u rag me all the time. im talking to instigater right now on the phone. he is still working on his stuff. he doesnt know if it will be ready.. mine is ready he he. mine is ready. hehe. he is still working on it. why why is he working on it. oh to get it ready for this weekend. it appears they both will pretty much go thru the same stuff. only when the grizz is up on rpm. she blows thru the hole.. yes blows thru the hole. the mv7 more or less tractors thru it. its like a caterpillar dozer. it just plugs away with its 300 lb. rider just smiling.. it makes me smile.. and lets see what response we get on this one here. and no. im not going to soak my self in 30 degree weather. ive done it before. where we are going this weekend. ive allready been thru it all. and i have nothing to prove. but im taking instigater on some new. very new. narly trails. it should be fun. very fun. my big friend that rags me all the time will be there.. yes he is my friend. and yes im taking him on the nastiest of trails this weekend. it will be very challenging for him. now ive tried to contact motof150 to come and show us how to manuver these obsticals with his spider man tires.. we dont have spider man tires yet..he he he he. hows this biography there instigater?? man u got that big atv done yet. come on. whats the hold up?? get it done. i want to ride. get it done.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i will admit to nothing. u dirty instigater he he he he he remember we went thru the same things in two wheel and four wheel. id keep writing since i know u like to read these. but ill stop now. bed time.goodnight. dont stay up too late working on that thing...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006 | 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ILOVEYAMAHA
I find that really hard to belive coming from a polaris owner! lol jj did they quit making the mv i looked on polarises website and didnt see it.. Or am i looking somewhere wrong....?
ah dont worry. i dont believe him either. they quit making the mv. because to many amish were using them for slow moving vehicles!!!and plowing fields.. ooohhhhhh!!!!!! ill be running from him this weekend.. i better park elsewhere. i might get the hammer dropped on me he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006 | 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
Originally posted by: ILOVEYAMAHA
ah dont worry. i dont believe him either. they quit making the mv. because to many amish were using them for slow moving vehicles!!!and plowing fields.. ooohhhhhh!!!!!! ill be running from him this weekend.. i better park elsewhere. i might get the hammer dropped on me he he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I was just putting on some reverse lights, and getting my gear ready. I knew he would post, that is why I said I was working on it. Just to give a little fire power back to him. He needs it, think about it, Yamaha is all he has. That's not much so, I give a little fire power to make it fair. You know, like a head start!

The MV was only built in one year. It is truely designed for the military. They have like 5,000 of them, so I am told. They ordered 50 more ATV's, so they will be out mid '07. They are making an MV 500 6X6, MV7, and MV8 with the same engines as the 800's. You can see it here

Old 12-07-2006 | 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

no i have more then yamaha. i have my big twinky eating friend. but whats the top speed on it. how fast can it go thru the woods? is the frame c channel? does it have special spider man tires.. if i want a tractor ill go buy a john deer!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006 | 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

ah ah.. now tell them about axles. and grinding and all that good stuff. in between getting gear ready. uh ohhhhh