Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

My comparison between Grizzly and Sportsman

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My comparison between Grizzly and Sportsman

wish i had pics of it.. he was an older fella too. felt bad for him. u could tell he had money. and aparently lots of it. if the injured quad has a winch up front. u can take its front wheels off. then hook there winch to ur rear rack.. even if u have to loop the cable lower over a bumper or somthing to gain more height. then winch it up to ur quad like a tow truck. and slowly i must add. drag them out of the woods. no one on there quad though. its enough just trying to get the atv out. let alone the rider.. or if u have a rear winch. u can do the same. hook it low on there atv.and winch it up like a wrecker.. u may get some scrapes on ur rack. or some on theres. but when it comes to getting someone out of the deep. guess its not that bad. used this twice now. and it seems to work.. and no i never leave any one behind. the people i ride with are the same. we will never leave any one behind. even if one or many get ahead of others. we wait up the trail. at an intersection or somthing. and if the people behind dont show up soon. then we back track and go looking. i cant believe how many riders will leave there fellow riders behind. to me. good trail etiguette.[spelling] is a must. u just have to stay together. if not. thats how people get hurt. and sometimes worse. any how. i dont have any pics.. but it was bad.. very bad. it was one bunged up atv.. he was ok though. just soar..but guess who wouldnt be with a 800 lb ride comeing down on u..