Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Kenda Executioner Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kenda Executioner Tires

Does anyone have the Kenda Executioner tires? I am considering getting the 27" for my bf750 but what to get some replys first. I currently have 27" mudlites and I personally don't like them for mud. They are good for trail riding, but they pack up in the mud too much. I did have 26" ITP 589's on my 700 prairie and really like them. They seem to ride pretty good on hard pack and grip well in the mud and they didn't pack up as bad as the mudlites.

I am looking for a great mud tire that rides fairly well on trails. I rode on the outlaws and ugh, they are rough but are the king in the mud. I heard the mudzillas are great in the mud too and ride a little better on trails, but they weigh outrageous. So, this brings me to either getting 28" ITP 589's or 27" Kenda Executioners. Does anyone have any advice on the Executioners or other suggestions for tires?

Old 02-02-2007, 08:28 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

my buddy has mudwisers on his bf 750 and they work really well in mud but dont ride very smooth on hard pac. i really wonder if there is the a great mud tire that works great on the trails as well. i know my xtr's arent the best mud tire out there but all around there one of the smoothest i think.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with stendori. I have about 100 miles on my XTRs now and they are my first real aggressive tire. I have ridden my buddies 589s and MudLites and prefer my XTRs to both. They seem to ride really well on hard pack, once I got them balenced, and preform very well in snow and the little mud I have riden in. Stendori and I have the same height and width tire but his are mounted on 12" rims and mine on 14". I wish I would have bought the 12" but its to late now.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The Executioners are sweet looking tires though! I would bet they fair well in the mud. Unfortunatley, i cant reccomend Swamplites to you, because they work good in the mud, but not the best. They are however excellent all terrain tires.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

700vtman, you need some Outlaw MSTs. I think they would be great for mud and trails. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i stopped in and took a look at the excut. tires and they look real aggressive for mud but they feel hard as a rock so im guessing they ride hard and vibrate ob hard pack but thats just a guess.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Range Rover

i have 27in executioners they are good tires mud good climb good they dont shake at all good on trails they are very heavy only measure 26in with 5lbs of air they run the best with 3psi they probably will outlast all atv tires the lugs are 1.5in tall hard as a rock they also have the best rimguard on the market if you dont mind the weight get them their also reasonably priced they weigh about the same as 28in outlaws swamplites are also great tires but wear out fast on roads dont get msts they suck if you need more info let me know

Old 02-03-2007, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Catterman
700vtman, you need some Outlaw MSTs. I think they would be great for mud and trails. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am also considering these. I have heard they ride very good on hard pack and do pretty good in the mud too. I am just concerned about them packing up with mud since the lugs seem closer together. I did talk to some of the guys at our local polaris dealer who runs the 27" executioners and they really like them. They rank them 3rd behind mudzillas and outlaws for the best mud tires. They said the executioners are heavy, but ride a little better on hard pack than the mudzillas and outlaws. I still am not sure, but will wait for more replys and maybe try to ride someones quad that has the other tires on them.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

most of these mud tires only ride rough at extremely slow speeeds, usually once you get to around 10mphs itll smooth out. im thinking of getting the 26 mudzillas, maybe 27, dont know for sure. right now i have gators and they are great!! i know there not the best mud tire, but they are pretty good though! they'll chip a tooth at slow speeds though!

Old 02-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I put a set of Executioners on my 350 Rancher. They look great, do very well in mud, but ride extremely rough. Next time Im going with a not so aggresive tire. My buddy put mudlites on his Rancher and I was amazed how well it rides. So far we cant tell any difference between the two in the mud even though the Executioners are much more aggresive. Steering the thang will give you a real workout.

Quick Reply: Kenda Executioner Tires