Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

need help deciding on tire set up for grizz

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help deciding on tire set up for grizz

bushwacker, that's because I added it to my profile AFTER I bought the tires AFTER I had asked the question and received some advice............THINK, man!!!!! Just so you know, when you add something to your profile, it goes on every one of your posts, including the posts you wrote before you added to your profile. Since you actually spent time to write that stupid reply I can only assume that you are either about 17 years old, or maybe in your 20's or 30's with an I.Q. of 17.

Old 05-06-2003, 12:02 AM
Range Rover

I have the mud lites on my kodiak 450 and they are great in mud and on trail compared to stock.

Old 05-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Trailblazer

Yamaguy, if you had enough faith in this forum to ask advise you should probably thank the riders ( by posting) who did in fact give you advise which allowed you to make an informed decision. Oh, and about the IQ, I'm not the one who posted the same message twice, once at 2:57 and again at 2:58. Good luck in keeping the Grizz running.

Old 05-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Trailblazer

hey bushwacker, is that the only comeback you can think of? I didn't intentionally post the same thing twice you half-wit..........the message board was slow in receiving it the first time and I didn't think it took, so I posted again and then both popped up at the same time. By the way, how about learning how to spell while you're at it. "advice", not "advise"..............advice is a noun, advise is a verb. And just so you know......my Grizzly runs just fine.....haven't had one problem with it.

Old 05-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Trailblazer

Yamaguy, I'll type this slowly as to increase your ability to comprehend. When you recieve advice on any forum it is only proper procedure to post a thankyou if you follw that advice and acheive your goal. That way other real riders don't waste their time responding, understand.
Now then, being a bible thumper you must realize God doesn't like it when you take personal shots at people, so now you know where you may end up.
You do come across as someone who paid attention in grammer class in grade school but man do you lack common sense and logic. You must work for either the IRS or be a cop (no offense intended to most cops, you have to work with him). Just as long as you remember how to get back to your dealer (get your mom to help) to keep that Grizz running cause you don't sound capable of accomplishing that by yourself. I'm sure you will prove that fact in your future posts.
Now I know that someone that possesses your degree of people skills can't wait to take a cheap shot so go ahead, I am leaving the country in a few hrs. and won't be able to monitor your highly anticipated intellectual response. I will however return in July to subject myself to more of your wit and banter ( I can hardly wait). Now remember, people will read, this so get your mom to help you with the big words and take your best shot. GOD'S WATCHING YOU!

Old 05-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

can't we all just get along [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer

Hey bushwacker, your last post of attempted insults was quite impressive considering the fact that you provided absolutely no proof to back them up. If you're going to falsely accuse me of something such as lacking common sense and logic, then you should offer some type of example as proof of the accusation (as I did in correcting you on your improper use of the word "advise"). Secondly, it doesn't matter how fast you type your posts, I'll still read them at the same speed that I read everything else, so the degree of speed with which you type your posts will have absolutely no effect on my comprehension of them. Comprehension of writing on the sixth grade level is really not all that difficult, actually, so I'm quite certain I should have no problem comprehending any of the non-sensical things you may write. The fact that the very first sentence in your last post made absolutely no sense only proves your lack of knowledge of sentence structure, grammatical prowess and common sense. Thirdly, as far as keeping my Grizz running, I really don't think that should be a problem since I've owned, ridden and worked on motorcycles probably since the time when you were still sucking your thumb. A simple question about tire choice in no way reflects on my ability to maintain my vehicles. And the fact that you brought my mother into this conversation only further proves your immaturity, but I guess since you have no valid foundation on which to base your senseless insults, you have no other choice but to stoop to the level of involving my mother. Finally, what exactly is your evidence for my supposed lack of common sense and logic? Please explain how your supreme intellect allowed you to come to the conclusion that I have no common sense and logic. In fact, your statement about me not having common sense and your guessing that I must be a cop as a result actually negate each other, because cops are acutally known for having common sense (I should know given the fact that I graduated from the police academy back in the late 90's third in my class of 25 with a 3.8 GPA). I also hold a 3.8 GPA in college. Please, next time you retort try to offer up some kind of factual rebuttal so as not to further your obvious appearance of ignorance.

P.S.
Here's a list of all the motorcycles I've owned and/or currently own
Kawasaki KE 100
Kawasaki Ninja 250
Kawasaki Prairie 650
Kawasaki ZX-7
Yamaha FZR 1000
Yamaha YZF 1000 R1
Yamaha YZ 250f
Yamaha Grizzly 660
Suzuki GSX-r 750
Suzuki GSX-r 1100
Honda CBR 900RR

Old 05-09-2003, 12:09 AM
Range Rover

Wow, some very smart people in here, I graduated from the Military Police Academy in 89, so both of you must be younger than me. I do agree that police have common sense, they have to and they possess many other skills that are good for their job. Please forgive my spelling, I've never been a good speller.