Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Are there ATV's made for women??

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 08:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are there ATV's made for women??

My apologies ladies, Guess got a little caught up in the crowd. OK the truth is my wife read it and she is making me apologize. Well, have fun on your 4-wheelers. And sorry for being a stereo type.

-Mike

Old 05-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider

Check out www.rockymountainatv.com (hope I got that right). They have replacement plastic in all colors.

My brother has a Polaris 400 Xpress, which came out in a lovely teal color. He occasionally gets ribbed at it's 'girly' color, until he passes whoever said that on the trail.

Farmr

Old 05-19-2003, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider

The 2003 Polaris trail boss limited addition comes in plum, its a darker version of pink, it is very easy to stear and is 330cc very light. Just bought one for the wife, she loves it, shes not a very big girl so the stearing was an issue for her (couldnt do much with my 650) It is also electric start and automatic.

Old 06-01-2003, 11:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

The worst thing that comes to mind when i see females and quads together!

The fact that they say they can ride, even with all the gear grinding, full flooring around trees, 2x4ing in holes,

And just bragging, saying they can ride. Why do they say they can, but they cant? Because 1) they think they can, and 2 which really pisses me off) they dont want to learn the correct way (and you try to tell them the right way to ride, but they yell at you). they want to do it theyre way, they want the easiest thing to ride. to them, the easier (auto), the better.

a girl that has the same skill level as me, gets the respect that she deserves.

a i know a lot of guys that can learn for their first time on a manual clutch and get it in half an hour, when you put a girl on quad with a clutch, she gives up and says quading sucks.

i really hate girls that say they can ride, but they cant. i love girls that have the want to have a higher skill level of riding.

i think all girls should ride. they should start out on an auto tho!! damn! all those shifting, letting off the gas, shifting up! omg! too much thinking involved! AHHHH A HEADACHE!!!

thats what happened to my sister... she brags to her friends that she rides my dirtbike, (wtf i know!!), so i sat her on it, explained it throughly, over and over, she doesnt know how to start it, she doesnt know where the clutch is, "how do i change the shift?" is a dead give away she does not know what shes talking about. she crashed it into a fence, over-revving it in 1st, she dumped it, falls over and then she gave up and said dirtbiking sucks, HAHAHAHA>... oh man... i hate women and quads im sorry, but for the people who can, THANK GOD, WE NEED MORE WOMEN LIKE YOU!!!