Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

silver lake with swimsuit models!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 08:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silver lake with swimsuit models!!!

Boy are you grumpy. I didn't say it wasn't loud. All I'm say'n is I was very impressed by the banchee. About the vouchers thats the way it is, cant change it and don't really care as long as we'er all having fun, and by the way the DNR was parked on the hill watching and when that banchee(I can't believe I'm giving a Yamaha props)I seen thier gaws drop.

Old 05-26-2003, 09:28 PM
Trailblazer

yep there was two dnr trucks up there watching my buddy mel out there spanking everyone elses butts!!! I think they where kind of impressed too. Like chewy said long as the voucher system is working good and everyong is having fun who cares. Why the big complaints black? You just to old to actually ride something fast and you bummed that others still can? Plus least he has the ***** to ride something real fast.

Old 05-26-2003, 11:08 PM
Trailblazer

Dash do you remember If you draged against another yellow EX. I was with a white sucksuki and a green kawajuker

Old 05-27-2003, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

It seems as if 'chewy' and 'sheek' would like a visit from some of us OLD and GRUMPY folks who have been calling Silver lake home for well over 40 years. We will be glad to have our 'two-wheeler' club meeting right at your campsite; as you have definitely given us enough info to go on. Ever visited the Pentwater plains? Lots of soft dirt...........we'll show you around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

For any others who might have 'mis-read' my intentions...............wasn't it my point that these machines were running AT the legal sound limit and still performing. uhhhhh, rather well?

Look forward to it, boys...........................................

Old 05-27-2003, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

Just ingnore 'blackballs' guys, all he does is **** & moan.

Old 05-27-2003, 10:52 AM
Trailblazer

I very well could have draged agasint you. It is hard to tell since there are like a million other 400ex's. I had the number plate with 52 on the back. That is one of the reasons I have it is so that I can stick out a litle for when my buddies are looking for me. One of my other friends was there on a kfx 400 also.

Old 05-27-2003, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: moto93
Just ingnore 'blackballs' guys, all he does is **** & moan.
I did see a guy '****' his pants just before we got a hold of him and 'moan' quite a bit afterwards; but I always wondered why he felt that unprovoked slander was worth it..........................................

Old 05-27-2003, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: blackballed
I did see a guy '****' his pants just before we got a hold of him and 'moan' quite a bit afterwards; but I always wondered why he felt that unprovoked slander was worth it..........................................[/quote]

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Learn your place twit.

Old 05-27-2003, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

BLACK, ow do you call silver lake home when you got a sp500? I always heard silver lake was sand? how does that work out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2003, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

Hwy,

I was riding those dunes on 'horseback' before most of these kid's pants stopped stinking..............

And that is exactly why I have a problem with guys going up there who think it is some kind of 'game' trying to bring loud pipes or talking out of their butt about the voucher system.

Bottom line (for anybody that gives a crap), is that the locals have had about enough of the punks who have rolled in throughout the years with their "we'll-do-whatever-in-the-he11-we-want" attitude and just started 'arresting' them on the side of the road instead of letting them sleep in it.

If the sound checks aren't getting done as much as we had hoped............................believe me, we will certainly take care of THAT situation and thank-you very much 'shiek'(#52) for filling us all in on who just might have been on duty that day to give out this (obviously) damaging info to the general public.

These locals have fought long and hard for this program and they are not averse to doing a little 'volunteer work' to bust as many of these punk kids with their loud pipes, as possible.

"Gee, I never thought about the people who lived around there........."

Why don't some of you go back and reread my initial post..................then come back on here and tell me why in the he11 I should waste my time defending something I never claimed.

Thanks again, shiek; it's nice to know that the locals have a problem that needs ticketin' (I mean 'fixin'...........)! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: silver lake with swimsuit models!!!