Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NE Ohio / Western PA Riders - Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 05:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NE Ohio / Western PA Riders - Please Read

Me and my VForce are bored. Looking for playmates. We live in Painesville. Have trailer. Will travel.

I enjoy riding on weekdays. I gave up the "real job" thing a while back, which is great...but it seems like everyone else with a quad is still in the rat race. I'm so desperate for riding buddies, I WILL SHOW ANYONE how to make money...lots of it. That way, you can make riding the priority is should be.

DISCLAIMER: If you're not within reasonable driving distance from NE Ohio, don't ask me about this. I only have so much time to teach. There rest goes to my family and my VForce.

Michael
440-840-2626
email me

Old 05-31-2003, 10:10 AM
Trailblazer

Look for my e-mail. Hope to ride with you soon.

Old 05-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

We are planning a ride at the June Rumble on the Ridge. Here is the web page http://www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com/index.html

Pm me for more info.

How did you make your money?

Old 06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

OK, you've got my attention. What's your money scheme? We are also thinking of going to the June Rumble on the Ridge. Maybe we'll see you there.

Old 05-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

mandarin,

We're in Perry, right next door. I have yet to find a replacement machine, but my boy is looking for somewhere to ride/someone to ride with. He's 5 w/an LT80.

Contact me, I have other buddy's who are looking to ride as well.

Old 05-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Range Rover

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say....."Amway".....?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Trailblazer

IF YOU WANT TO RIDE,& YOU WANT TO RIDE HARD & PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TO WELLSVILLE , OHIO. ITS WHERE IT SEPERATES MEN FROM BOYS. ITS THE REAL THING NOT KNOW 1 WAY TRACK LIKE THE RUMBLE & POWER LINE. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY . SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR & GO TO WELLSVILLE, OHIO (AKA THE PITS)

Old 05-26-2004, 07:23 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Come and ride with us anytime, and show me how to make all that $$$$$$ so I can get more mods[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL.... We ride at a place called BIG ROCK it's in maysville Ky. and we have alot of other places also. They are about 6 of us who try to ride every weekend. Let me know.

Old 08-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Range Rover

I ride with a group of about 12-16 guys, some are pros, some are newbs, and some are just vets like myself. we are going to wellsville this weekend( I love taking newbs with brand new 400cc thumpers and watching the fenders just fall off. LOL). But most of the time we just go to hillsville and if you wanted to meet us there one sunday to rip it'd be cool. we park by the dunes and were there every sunday unless we camp the weekend at wellsville.

Old 08-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Trailblazer

Hey man if your talkin to me about meetin in wellsville, i'd love to but i cant ride for a bit longer. I was life flighted out of there on july 2, & just aint feeling up to parr yet if ya know what i mean. i'm hoping to be ridin again before the snow flies. I ya come down here take care & be careful. I found out it can happen to anyone. i been ridin inyellow crick wellsville for about 30 years.