Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NORTHWEST RIDERS, June 21 ride, who can make it???

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2003 | 07:59 AM
|
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default NORTHWEST RIDERS, June 21 ride, who can make it???

Bing, wouldnt you know it. I got to the Gallery to add some pics and darn near everything I have is too large of file or too much resolution. SO, I guess Ill have to take more grainy pics when out riding
You should be able to downsize them with your photo software.

and Bing, the concert I'm going to the 21st is ENDFEST, at the Gorge (that's why I can't ride that weekend)
That sounds like a ZOO. Looks like I'll be staying clear of that traffic.

As far as the rest goes, for the 15th, Is Rock Candy good for camping?? If I have the time, we may want to stay a night. Would it be worth the effort,,,,or should I just plan a day trip.

Old 06-09-2003 | 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

I ll most likely be at winchester bay during that weekend if we can plan a trip down there.

Old 06-10-2003 | 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

Bing,
There is enough space for camping. Whether or not it is allowed, I dont know for sure. Its only an hours drive for me and Im out in Maple Valley. Depending on where you are in Seattle, its not that far. If You have a cell phone, let me know and we can exchange #'s through e-mail or something. I can then help you if you need directions or something. We've been down there 2 times. One time just rode the quad trails. BBQ'ed and rode some more. The second trip we took to the top of the mountain. Thats worth the trip. ANd we sack lunched it from there. One nice thing about doing lunch at the top, is it gives you a chance to just visit before heading back down.
Talk to Ya soon!

Also, lets get some more people involved out ther in ATV land!!!!

Old 06-11-2003 | 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Bing, NWCutie? Any else thats interested. Lets confirm what we are doing. I'd like to here back to make sure we are on for Sunday. Bing, like I mentioned before, if ya need directions coming down, Ill give you my cell or visa versa.

Hopefully we can get a contingent of fun people to go riding with.

Wating to here from ya
Nick

Old 06-11-2003 | 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

Nickli,
NWCutie and I are on for Sunday! (I need her truck to haul my quad!). You talked about getting there by 10, we will be there and ready to ride!

you know what her truck looks like with 3 quads in it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Looking forward to Sunday!

Bill

Old 06-11-2003 | 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

Bing, This weekend is out for me. I am heading back east or my brother's HS graduation. Anytime anyplace after that is cool here.

Old 06-12-2003 | 01:24 AM
|
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Sounds Good Tech, happy travels.

Here is what it looks like. Rock Candy Mountain this weekend (maybe an overnight).

Lake Trask and Tahuya for the 21-22. I will be w/some friends who are interested in the sport. Anyone wanna see Tahuya(sun) or Trask(sat)?????

Nick, I just need to get my skidplate bolted back on, and we will be at Rock Candy this weekend (99%). I will PM you. I still need directions (although it sounds easy)

Realtorrider, see you there.

I have a 96 Chevy c2500 8'bed, 12' trailer enclosed, both white.

Old 06-12-2003 | 09:52 PM
Trailblazer

This sounds like a great ride,we would like to meet up with everyone on Sunday.Is that ride to the top fairly safe?My wife & son are still leary of cliffy areas.

We'll be driving a White Jeep Grand Cherokee,10' trailer, 250EX,Recon,XR250 motorcycle & if she's good our 11 month old black lab.

Derrick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003 | 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

Be there with my beat brown 77 chevy pick up and three quads on their wheels!

Should be fun!

Old 06-13-2003 | 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Derrick

As others have welcomed me, I welcome you!

On sunday I'll be with my friend NWCutie (with 2 children), I assume they wouldn't be comfortable with cliffy area's too. (and I'm a new rider) I've been to Rock Candy Mountain a couple times and didn't travel to far from the staging area

Nickli has been there and hopefully will post a description for you!

Everyone...., I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday, I've posted a picture of what we'll look like when we arrive, NWCutie's truck with 3 quads, a Brown,77 Chev longbed, (she says it's beat, but it's Really not!) and a most likely, a white 89 T-Bird parked nearby[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Bing, Did you get directions?? I posted an address to get you to the staging area on mapquest, you can e-mail me or call. tell me if I need to post my # (feel free to contact me)

Apparently, there is a state webcam there. http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/came...ckcandymtn.htm

and...Nickli. you have My #, give me a call

Bill

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NORTHWEST RIDERS, June 21 ride, who can make it???