Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 06:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

If you want challenging hills and tough riding you should try Hopedale Sportsmans club. We just did that 2 weeks ago and it is a very tough ride ,only for the experienced riders. They were going to have another rally in Nov. but it is cancelled for logging. You should try it next year. We recently came back from The Hatfield McCoy trails.........they were a great time. Thanks for the info on Elson Street, we are going to head there this weekend!

Old 10-29-2003, 06:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Darn, we had planned on trying Hopedale next month! oh well. I think we're going to try to get to WV next year also. It's kinda hard for my friends to up and leave their wife and kids, so long trips are hard for us to plan. We won't be at Elson St this weekend, i have a military obligation, but we'll probably be there next weekend. Let me know if you like it.

Old 10-29-2003, 06:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

I will tell you this...............for the Hopedale Ride two weeks ago, there were ten of us...........all men and myself. Out of the ten, 7 were Z400's and maybe two of them got up the hills! I sat and filed my nails waiting for them to get up the tough ones! Just kidding...........but there are some very difficult hills and mud holes! All in all this is a great ride, and we made friends with a few members who can have 7 people come out and ride for 10.00 all day when they want. We will be doing that in a week or two! Thanks alot!

Old 01-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

thomez, i haven't done much to my raptor lately. i have been thinking about getting an edelbrock carb. they are supposed to give a 5hp gain. i have to wait to see how much of a loan i get for school before i can buy anything else for my quad. man, you must have a nice job or something. going to school and buying all that good stuff for your quad. you got it made!

Old 01-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Royalty Rider

Not to change the subject or anything...Jaybird, where you been? I havent seen you around much?

Old 01-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where is Hopedale? Any place I can get info on it?

Old 01-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hopedale is near Adena, home of Rumble on the Ridge! It is about 15 minutes from Steubenville, west on Route 22.

Old 01-14-2004, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JayBird04
thomez, i haven't done much to my raptor lately. i have been thinking about getting an edelbrock carb. they are supposed to give a 5hp gain. i have to wait to see how much of a loan i get for school before i can buy anything else for my quad. man, you must have a nice job or something. going to school and buying all that good stuff for your quad. you got it made!
FCR deal? Sounds like a good plan to me. 39 ... good for all mods you could put on there in the future too.

I know what you mean about money... I am on a temporary hold right now til I can afford anything else. Got to cover this semesters tuition first... another 4 grand down the pooper. I do work 2 jobs while at school and it helps quite a bit. Still never enough.

I need to win the lottery .........

Old 01-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

thomez, are you suggesting that i get fcr's instead of an edelbrock? you said "FCR deal? Sounds like a good plan to me. 39 ... good for all mods you could put on there in the future too." what is that supposed to mean? yeah, i need to find me some part time jobs so i can work when i go to school. because only working on breaks doesn't give me enough cash.

dancingqueen, i haven't been around lately because of some crap i had to do. just didn't really have time. and with that lost lottery ticket out there somewhere i had to try to find it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i'm glad to see someone is keeping an eye on me.

Old 01-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

thomez, when you gonna be back in ohio? just asking so I know when i have to get my front end done.

Quick Reply: girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio