Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

We'll be sure to ride sometime this coming summer. I'll be ready [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Remember, stock for stock, from what I've read, I've got 5HP and 60 pounds on you, both [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

I don't think my quad is going to be stock by next summer. I already have a k&n air filter and i am planning on jetting it and getting a yoshimura exhaust. a 'dale should be able to keep up anyway, right?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2003, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

Shouldn't be too much of a problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm already buying stuff for the 'Dale. Picked up an Arens steering stem, Durablue Eliminator axle, and working on some long travel shocks right now. Then I'll save up for some Gibson LT A arms. Oh, and gotta get the shocks setup zero preload. I got a whole freakin wish list. Now I just need the money [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

well, all you ladies missed a darn good riding party. we had some good times. a few wrecks and lots of fun. oh well. later.

Old 09-30-2003, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

well thomez, i got the raptor jetted and piped. i have only been able to ride it around the yard a couple times, but it seems like it is ready to rip. maybe by summer i will also have enough money for new a-arms and shocks. that would be sweet! i think that is the last thing i want to get done to my raptor. then it will be a race machine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. what all you got for your 'dale? gotta size up the competition[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 10-28-2003, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Can anyone tell me the general directions to the trails off of 43 south of Canton.............Minerva? Waynesburg?

Old 10-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry, haven't been in Ohio for about 2 1/2 months and can't remember any directions.

Jay ... you are in trouble now.... LOL ... I got a ported/polished larger stainless valved FDO Racing head for the 'Dale coming... supposed to add 6HP to the beast. I'm also in the works of putting my extra Ti4 headpipe together with a Trinity (Supertrapp made) can... the best in the 'Dale business. Oh, and a custom airbox is gonna be on there too. I'm hoping to pull 50HP at the rear wheels with that combo of mods. Nothing internal just the topend, custom map, and exhaust. Let's just put it this way ... you better be able to AT LEAST keep up with the cam modded/piped/airbox lid removed/filtered/jetted YFZ's .... cause my goal is to leave them in roost..... practice on them and then you'll be ready for me in the spring [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I just got new shocks for the 'Dale so I have the 2 different setups now. Well I still need to get front A-arms but that will be this winter/spring. I got the Moto Ohlins and an Ohlins rear, both TCS conversion deals with zero-preload. Then I'll have my trail setup and my MX setup and interchange them within a few hours.

Old 10-28-2003, 06:13 PM
Trailblazer

Elson St Riding Park, just south of Canton, from 77 take Rt30 east to Rt43 south, about 10 miles turn right on Elson St. There is a small "Elson Street Riding Park" sign underneath a larger pizza place sign. Not too easy to see. Turn right on Elson St and it deadends into the riding park.

Old 10-29-2003, 06:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks alot..........Hub and I see you do Rumble also. Great Time huh!!!!! Do you happen to know the times for riding at Elson Street?

Old 10-29-2003, 08:45 AM
Trailblazer

Elson St is open every weekend around 8am. You can ride on the weekdays too, but you have to contact to gate guy to have him come and open it. You can either see him on the weekend and arrange a time, or his number is also posted on the gate. He only lives a few minutes from there and will usually come down anytime to open it up. Rumble is usually a pretty good time. My only complaint is that it seems the track is getting pretty lame. Not too much that's difficult any more. There used to be challenging hills and more difficult riding, but now it seems to us more of an endurance ride than a technical one.

Quick Reply: girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio