Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Iowa riders..My Riding at Bluff Creek, 6-29-03

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iowa riders..My Riding at Bluff Creek, 6-29-03

went rideing Sunday at state ohv park here in IA, iowans may know of bluff creek and it is awsome.. there are severl tracks including ht awsome gravity cravity jump!. trails hills mud everything except sand.. well any way i was surrprised how good the warrior did out there for being stock.. on one MX track the tabletop track there was a few 400ex
s riding and a polairs scrambler 400 and they were on for about 30 min so i droped in for a few laps and i was surprised how good the warroir did i was out jumping 2 of the 400exs one z400 and the scrammy. it was my about 5 lap and they probly did 20. it was nice.. but i mean im not very good in my opinion but idk how long those guys have been ridng but it was awsome.. if any one is interested if u live near iowa go to www.iowaohv.com also i saw a vforce but didnt really get to see it in the air.. also saw a kfx400 go swimming! he was going over some small hills he just got his kfx a few dayz b4 this.. and came over the last hill and didtn know it was the last and he landed in the water flew over the bars and the quad landed on him and started to float so he turned it around and then it started to sink.. he had water in the exhasuet air box and everything.. he had to drain water out and my dad had to pull him about a mile to get it to start.. but it is a great place to ride i would recommend it to any one near Iowa. .. if any of you where there let me know.. and if u have ne pictures.. i would like to see them of sunday any good pictures of bluff creek.. so if you have ne pictures of bluff of Sunday June 29th Let me know.. thanx