Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Old PSAR thread - please see the new one

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, thanks for letting Tammy and I tag along. I just want to ride so I still had fun in the crappy conditions. Really sucks not to be able to unleash the extra power on tap,,,,,,,,,,dang,does no good in ft deep snow.

Anyways,,thanks again, never really got to socialize with anybody so maybe next time. \\

Old 12-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we are hitting the snow in the mornin i hope we have better luck than you all did, we are going to elbe and im pretty sure there isnt a foot of snow but maybe 6" we will see. we are not going up the atv trails but we are going across the main road to the sand pit area and riding those trails, they are alittle better than the others cause no jeeps go back there

Old 12-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy any ride pics yet?</end quote></div>
Not yet, I've been laughing my azz off watching the videos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll get busy on the photos, need a hour or so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Ok...I'm just dying to know who bought HappaBuddies breakfast this morning</end quote></div> He passed on TP's offer..... he had to eat the entire meal,whick consisted of toast, hashbrowns, and 8 egg omelet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Joel was going to pay for it if he could .</end quote></div>
I posted last night I had an upset tummy, didn't want to eat alot at breakfast, so I kept the meal small, still didn't help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, Any one find my trailer liscense plate on the way out? Must of lost it on the road in. Hey Rod I'M tired and sore too! I came home cleaned everything up and fell a sleep! I need to hit the weights a litttle more. I felt so weak trying to pull my quad around with all that heavy snow! Good to see everyone today and meet some of you new people.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Hey wow what a great day. Evan with the deep snow I had so much fun, Thanks all for the expierience and the good fellowship. Man, I picked Kass up and fell asleep Just got up and am still tired, but Kass was in bed at 6:30 so maybe it's not just me.
what the heck is happening to new england patriots???????

Old 12-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Here ya go gang [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Reiter Snow Ride

Old 12-30-2007, 12:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I cleaned up both quads, all my gear, did not sleep and feel great, must have been the Grizzly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2007, 01:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Holy Crud,

I Hope Val doesn't see that pic of the Griz almost hanging off the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yikes..............Whew.....Good thing the straps held..........

Old 12-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun Holy Crud, I Hope Val doesn't see that pic of the Griz almost hanging off the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Yikes..............Whew.....Good thing the straps held..........</end quote></div>
It started bouncing around on the 1/4 mile road to the staging area (it's one very nasty road) it was fine on the main road [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Old PSAR thread - please see the new one