Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Old PSAR thread - please see the new one

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 06:04 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowy Icy 34 degrees here on the bluff........ might be a cul-de sac racing nite [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TP and RG...... my helmet is still in yer trailer....... when can I come and get it?

Old 12-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all this hair and beard, my helmets don't fit anymore and they make my beard look ugly, do I need to buy one of them ute helmets like Ten and Bear wear?

Old 12-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

well I am in trouble now. Kassie got a digital camera for xmas and a memory card, now I have to put up with her taking pics of "everything"
Looking forward to Sat.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Bump

Old 12-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

With all this hair and beard, my helmets don't fit anymore and they make my beard look ugly, do I need to buy one of them ute helmets like Ten and Bear wear?</end quote></div>

Your helmets make your beard look ugly?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Are you sure your face doesn't have something to do with it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

With all this hair and beard, my helmets don't fit anymore and they make my beard look ugly, do I need to buy one of them ute helmets like Ten and Bear wear?</end quote></div>

How could anything make that fine looking mass of facial hair look ugly? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

(optional post if above not acceptable)

Shave.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap With all this hair and beard, my helmets don't fit anymore and they make my beard look ugly, do I need to buy one of them ute helmets like Ten and Bear wear?</end quote></div> Your helmets make your beard look ugly?
Are you sure your face doesn't have something to do with it?</end quote></div>
Nah, that's not possible with this handsomely rugged, chiseled manface [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap With all this hair and beard, my helmets don't fit anymore and they make my beard look ugly, do I need to buy one of them ute helmets like Ten and Bear wear?</end quote></div> Your helmets make your beard look ugly?

Nah, that's not possible with this handsomely rugged, chiseled manface [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

What kind of chisel was used?

Old 12-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Nah, that's not possible with this handsomely rugged, chiseled manface [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I don't think I have ever seen a man's eyebrows grow all the way to his hairline.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Nice

Old 12-27-2007, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Your helmets make your beard look ugly?[img][/img]

Are you sure your face doesn't have something to do with it?[img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah I was gonna say it's like one of those "Do these pants make my butt look fat" kinda things.

Quick Reply: Old PSAR thread - please see the new one