Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Old PSAR thread - please see the new one

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Rod, here's your Toyhauler and Tow Vehicle
http://dieselgem.shutterfly.co...=0&m=1&d=1200805707717 That's a F450</end quote></div> awefully fancy 'camper' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
$117,000.00 worth of fancy + $60,000.00 for the F450 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chit, didn't read Rods previous post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I test drove a loaded F450 couple of weeks ago, very nice ride, steering is so different than the F350s and is very quiet.

Old 01-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 01-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

well we got the right fuses for the heater & now it works TTLP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] someone had put some cheapie ones in there!!

All this toy hauler & MH talk haha, you all ought to just live in yours for a month then you find all the goods & bads of them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] We are finding that our new MH ROCKS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] we are still comfy in it, everything is working good just have to put a little bit more plastic on the floor I LOVE THAT STUFF LOL, saves carpet like no tomarrow. we are thinking of eventually tearing out the carpet & putting wood flooring in it for easier cleaning ect. ESPECIALLY the bathroom, who puts carpet in a bath??

Well the old house SHOULD be leaving tomarrow,,,,,,,, or should I say IT BETTER BE LEAVING!!! Seems like it is taking for ever now but I'm trying to be patient [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

OK well you all have a great day stay warm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Slab with 1x4 and 2x6, can you run 1/2" copper water pipe under for a length of 16' without bracing pipes?

Name:  IMG_1349.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  31.0 KB

Old 01-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Slab with 1x4 and 2x6, can you run 1/2" copper water pipe under for a length of 16' without bracing pipes?</end quote></div>

Questions Hap.

Is that a heated area? What are you running thru the pipe? Can you push a 2X4 the length of the pipe run with the pipe?

If the area is heated and your not going to have a freezing problem, just running water and you can support it on a twoby then it's easy. Just clamp the pipe to the board and let the board rest on the cement. Use treated lumber. Copper is usually OK on cement but sometimes moves enough to wear a hole thru it in time. If your running hot water insulate the pipe with that foam tube stuff.

You got too many projects.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed
Questions Hap.

Is that a heated area? What are you running thru the pipe? Can you push a 2X4 the length of the pipe run with the pipe?

If the area is heated and your not going to have a freezing problem, just running water and you can support it on a twoby then it's easy. Just clamp the pipe to the board and let the board rest on the cement. Use treated lumber. Copper is usually OK on cement but sometimes moves enough to wear a hole thru it in time. If your running hot water insulate the pipe with that foam tube stuff.

You got too many projects.</end quote></div>
Slab is old garage floor, which family room sits over now.

Looks like the 2x6s are supported by 1x4s, quess I could notch out a channel in a 1x4 and rest the pipes in the channel, then slide them under the 2x6s, I understand not letting the copper pipe rest on concrete. It's for relocation of water heater from laundry room to garage. Rod and I have talked about this before but he thought my old Hogans Heros ideal was alittle over the top so I'm trying to scale back.

Not too many projects, just too many ideas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2008, 06:25 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

mmmm...... meat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2008, 06:26 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I should clarify that last post. I love the smell of a Prime Rib in process [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Old PSAR thread - please see the new one