Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Old PSAR thread - please see the new one

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie So, did any PSAR members buy a new rig???????</end quote></div>

Nope, they still want too much for everything [img][/img]</end quote></div>

According to the wise folks in the toyhauler forum at rvnet, 25%-30% off MSRP is about right for a toyhauler. The tricky part is selling your existing rig private party so they don't hose ya on that end.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie According to the wise folks in the toyhauler forum at rvnet, 25%-30% off MSRP is about right for a toyhauler. The tricky part is selling your existing rig private party so they don't hose ya on that end.</end quote></div>
That would be the perfect senario, but we don't live in a perfect world, depending on individual situations you could be at the mercy of the dealer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Mornin' PSAR</end quote></div>
Is that all you have to say? Very unusual [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Any plans for dirt riding this month?

Old 01-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Range Rover

Well the wise ones at rv.net are correct. I didn't believe it until we bought our TH in September. We didn't have trade and we were financing so that may have helped but the MSRP on our unit was 36k and we were OTD for 24,000. So it can be done I think patience and timing have a lot to do with it. We had great service from the folks at Watts RV in Kent. If you go there ask for Derek he will treat you good!

Good luck!

Todd

Old 01-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie According to the wise folks in the toyhauler forum at rvnet, 25%-30% off MSRP is about right for a toyhauler. The tricky part is selling your existing rig private party so they don't hose ya on that end.</end quote></div>
That would be the perfect senario, but we don't live in a perfect world, depending on individual situations you could be at the mercy of the dealer [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Stealers/Stealerships have no mercy. They are heartless and bloodsucking to the core.

My cheerful thought for the day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Caution: Gun talk below this line.

Finally found a tool that will allow me to reload my original 1853 Sharps carbine. Used in the Civil War by the 2nd Pennsylvania Dutch Brigade. Came west with the Buffalo Soldiers in the early 1870's. Calibre is 50-70 and a genuine piece of living history. Who wants to go shoot it this week?

Old 01-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Range Rover

Where does everyone buy their toys at? Looking to buy a Raptor 700 and want to get a good deal and don't really want to play games if you know what I mean.

Todd

Old 01-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

Where does everyone buy their toys at? Looking to buy a Raptor 700 and want to get a good deal and don't really want to play games if you know what I mean.

Todd</end quote></div>

Ride motorsports has an 07 gytr white and silver, same quad as mine. They offered it to me for 8,091 cash, OTD. I got mine from RMC for 8100 cash. That was in June or July and Ride still has thta same quad sitting there. I bet that thing could go for 74 cash, just to get rid of it.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Good ol double post.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

Todd</end quote></div>

South Seattle Yamaha treated me pretty decent. I bought my 06 in Sept. 06 so it was almost on closeout and I got it with rear paddles for $7k otd. I dealt with the younger guy I think Rick was his name.

Quick Reply: Old PSAR thread - please see the new one