Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

WISCONSIN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

just wanted to know who is from WI in this forum...where do you all ride? I live in Appleton..not many places to ride right around my house, but i ride in Ashland, Bayfiled county area a lot! and I also get down to blackriver falls area once and awhile. share your experiences and stories of the great state of Wisconsin! have a great day everybody!

Luke

Old 10-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

I love to ride BRF. I plan on going this weekend. My first time there with the new DS. The last time I was in the area the trails were closed. Other than that I like Dyracuse and Tigerton. I live not too far from Bong Recreation area. It's fun but real rough and dangerous, you have to ride real carefull.

Old 10-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

I like the area around birchwood so far, Bayfield area ok, Hayward not bad either, have not atv'd in BRF but sledding was good there. Need to expand my horizons some more yet.

Old 10-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Trailblazer
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

I am from Janesville, but have been living in Merrillan (10 miles north of BRF) for the last year . I mainly ride the Clark county trails, but hed to BRF on the main Jackson county trails every once in a while. I was out riding on tuesday and wednesday and the trails were in good shape and should be open for a while till they close down for hunting season in the area.

Old 10-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

I also luv to ride BRF its a great place,hav not been this year my bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I hav been to place between the dells & the rapids(4 get the name) this place is fun 4 a day or so, Bin i live over in MN. i ty to make it over a much as possiable. Wis is a great place to ride.SO if any 1 is up 4 a Ride @ BRF please let me no. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Butcher

Old 10-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

I live in Pearson, WI. It's in the antigo area. I ride right out my front door in Langlade county and forest county. I also live right by the Augustine Trail system.

Old 10-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Range Rover
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

Tigerton is only one hour north of Appleton. 20 miles or so of nice trails with many more trails crisscrossing the 160 or so acres up threre. They also have a dirt track which is cool for sport quads.

Old 10-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

Mosinee WI-/ Wausau--I ride around my house a little bit mostly up north....2004 Banshee Here I come

Ryan

Old 10-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

Im from Lake Geneva. Tigerton and BRF is fun. Ive been all the way up to ValHala Wi, which is right at the northern tip on Superior. Unfortunatlely, there isnt much in the way of riding around here, accept bong, which is a joke. We travel down to the badlands in Indiana quite often. But one of the best places to ride is an hour or so south of the badlands called Haspin Acres. Talk about your technical trail rides. That place is great. Anyway, I ride a DS650 and Im always looking for new people to hook up with. If anyone wants to get together for a day, lets make some plans.

DStroyer

Old 10-23-2003, 03:21 PM
Range Rover
Default WISCONSIN!!!!

123svt, what are you looking to get for the Warrior? Those things are bulletproof!

Quick Reply: WISCONSIN!!!!