Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004 | 01:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Sure are alot of Md people in here, hey MDKodiak I know you lol. when is the next time you are going to TC ? If anyone hasn't been to TC you should try it out. A bit rocky but that makes it more of a challange

Old 07-18-2004 | 09:56 PM
Range Rover

as far as laurel goes, i have been there more than a dozen times,place is flooded with riders,never any issues with cops they just ride by when loading or unloading vehicle.talk to everyone there and no one has ever had any issues with cops. so if you or any others wanna go,let me know.

Old 07-18-2004 | 10:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

well if thats the case, then I am definitely down with the place in Laurel. Just let me know exactly where everyone loads and unloads b/c we must not be talking about the same place. I live about 10 mins away from that area, so its not a problem for me getting over there.

Old 07-19-2004 | 10:12 PM
Range Rover

i take 95 south to 198 towards laurel,make a right on VAN dusen road,i follow strait past hospital,go up bout 1 mile make left on virginia manor court. park on the side there,path to get into woods is almost directly across from where you turn in.van dusen does turn into virginia manor ROAD but you still stay strait. its simple,95 south to 198 laurel make right on van dusen stay strait.hospital will be on your right,keep strait,bout mile past hospital make left on virginia manor road park up there. now be careful,crossing that road is very dangerous,espec. coming back!!! i park at other spot to avoid getting mowed down as it almost happened to me...its a blind curve BOTH ways.where i park:: hospital on your right,you come to stop sign,still stay strait though,same as before but make right at following stop sign,can only make right,follow no more than half mile on left hand side there is a gate, i just park somewhere there off to the side. i heard you can get ticketed there but its worth the risk to me,cops ride by like i said. sorry for long post just trying to help others who wanna ride there. you wont be dissappointed trust me. any ?? just ask. ill be there this sat more than likely see yaas

Old 07-20-2004 | 08:29 AM
Weekend Warrior

I drive that route all the time. I was always told that we couldn't ride over there. I'm not sure about the parking spot u r talking about, but I will make a test ride probably today. Are u talking about the area off of Vam Dusen where they have the entrance for all the construction vehicles?

Old 07-20-2004 | 10:31 PM
Range Rover

not that i know of....ill prob be goin SAT if you wanna meet somewhere. let me know

Old 07-21-2004 | 11:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

will do. It will be like 2-3 of us. I have to check the other guys schedules. One is out of town of vacation and the other may have to work, but I will definitely get back to u.

Old 08-22-2004 | 12:00 PM
Range Rover

any updates on places to ride in maryland ?

im in the towson area and been looking for new places to go ride

Old 08-22-2004 | 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

not much from what I have seen Droz, I'm a member at Tower City but its 3 hours away so I don't get up there much.

Old 08-23-2004 | 10:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey mike check aplace called alleghenylodge.com.over 1000acres to ride

Quick Reply: Looking for people to ride in Maryland