Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004 | 10:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Check out hedgesville R9 to cherry run rd.(r) follow signs to public streem access. See you there.
MrNaturals

Old 04-15-2004 | 11:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm in Laurel, there's about 5 of us with quads that are definitely looking for somewhere to ride in Md on the northern, western side. We hate going to Budd's Creek and giving them our money. So we are trying to find a place to ride. Currently we go to our neighborhood powerlines which isn't bad, and we go to Coca Cola drive. So hit me up and let me know.

Old 04-15-2004 | 11:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

By the way, whats up with Coca Cola Drive. I've been there a few times. The last time was a couple of weeks ago. It appears that eventually the police are going to put it to an end. There were a few people there who were just riding wheelies up and down the street the whole time. With all the open dirt, whoops, trails, bumps, and everything else there, why would u just ride wheelies all day up and down the street. The police come by a times and hang around and not say anything, but they will put it to an end if guys are ripping through the streets like theres no 2morrow. So please lets pass it on. Tell our friends to not be an @ss out there. Lets be careful and try to save the few spots that we are allowed to ride in Md for free before we all have to pay $30 per person to ride in a park that has office hours like a dentist office or something.

Old 04-16-2004 | 01:13 AM
Trailblazer

thinking about going to tower city this sat. morning. let me know if anyone is interested. i am off exit 28 on rt 70

Old 04-16-2004 | 01:07 PM
Trailblazer

hey hotrod, id be interested in coming up there with you guys, send me an email if you want to set something up

Old 04-16-2004 | 07:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey hot rod I was at coca cola drive two weeks ago for the first time and the cops came and told us we had to leave
so it might be to late to ride thier now

Old 04-16-2004 | 08:51 PM
Trailblazer

I'll be at TC this Sat 17. Too bad I wont be riding though. I'll be putting my camper on my campsite. I'm going to TC next sunday for the clean up and then to ride.

Old 04-16-2004 | 10:53 PM
Trailblazer

keep an eye out for two v forces and a scrambler

Old 04-17-2004 | 12:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

That's cool. My email address is hotrode13@yahoo.com. Hopefully we can set something up in a few weeks. Where are u located?

Old 04-17-2004 | 12:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

I hope not. It's only about 15 mins away from my house, so since the weather's nice I will stop by there this weekend and see whats going on with that. Stay tuned. Hopefully I will have some good news. Wish me luck. Enjoy your ride this weekend guys.

Quick Reply: Looking for people to ride in Maryland