Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for people to ride in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004 | 01:17 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Looking for people to ride in Maryland

I will be up at Coca Cola sat morning around 11:30am

Old 04-17-2004 | 01:05 PM
Trailblazer

im down in waldorf, jsut a shoot up 95 for me, ill send you an email tuesday, im out of town right now

Old 04-17-2004 | 05:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

I went by Coca Cola drive today around 1pm. Nice crowd, everything appeared cool. No problems. I didn't ride though, I had too much on my plate today. I did ask around though. The word is that some developers have been in the area. They're going to start building homes there in a while. Not sure exactly when, so it looks like we're going to lose that spot. (thats a shame) So we better get all the riding that we can out there before they close it off to us. We should be ok for the summer I hope.

Old 06-09-2004 | 04:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in New Windsor and when I seen that you ride in Libertytown I couldn't believe it! I have lived in the area for 4 years and I am always looking for places to ride. I don't know if you are familiar with New Windsor but there is not much riding at all that is why me and my buddies have to travel to ride. I would love to find some where local and legal to ride. I just recently went camping at an ATV friendly campground called The Cove in Winchester,VA about 32 miles of riding and I don't think that I will ever go back again because it was sooooo rocky, the campground was nice though. I hope to hear back from you, I ride a 350 Warrior.

Old 06-09-2004 | 04:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just got back from camping at The Cove in Gore, Va there was only about 32 miles of riding and it was sooooooo rocky there at the camp ground. I did drive aound the area looking for trails however I didn't see much. I seen a couple ATV's out on the road's near the campground but I didn't see any trails. I didn't get a chance to go to Martinsburg or Berkley Springs. Its seems like you need to know someone in the area to finding riding trails. I would really be interested in finding some riding area's.

Old 06-09-2004 | 05:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in New Windsor not far from New Market have you found any riding area's?

Old 06-09-2004 | 05:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have been camping and riding at Greenridge several times it's a good time however there is not much riding there at all. I got a $150 fine there last time I went because I went off the riding trails.

Old 07-07-2004 | 05:39 PM
Range Rover

i keep going to laurel off of van dusen road. very nice place, over 400 acres,nice trails,anyone wanna meet up and go thats fine

Old 07-07-2004 | 06:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey u better double check on riding over there in Laurel. That's considered private property I heard, so if the cops catch u, they will definitely take your bike away. If you found that its cool, then I'm down. They're 4 of us who live in Laurel that would love to ride there. For now, we are riding in our area in a clay pit, with a few acres of powerlines also. We've been riding there for years and never had any problems, but since its pretty small, and only one trail, its not an exciting spot to invite people. Coca Cola drive is definitely out. I was told that we couldn't ride there anymore about a month ago.

Old 07-15-2004 | 04:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

i live in easton md and me and like 5 or 6 people have nowhere good to ride. so if anyone in the easton area has anywhere good let me know .....easton is about 45 minutes away from annapolis and hr and a half away from ocean city if so just write something and we will get in contact with each other. thanks

Quick Reply: Looking for people to ride in Maryland