Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Wisconsin riders , I need an answer now

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wisconsin riders , I need an answer now

We want to head up to Dunbar wi sunday and since it rained quite a bit here in central wi I need to know what kind of trails are up there . Are they sandy or heavy topsoil. We have no interest in swanpin this weekend because several guys dont have lids on thier airboxes. I need to know asap. thanks

Old 10-12-2003, 12:49 AM
Range Rover

Sandy, you'll be fine.

Tim

Old 10-12-2003, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

THANKS

Old 10-22-2003, 09:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

WOW-Crazy Im from Mosinee, Actully Kronenwetter.....I have a 1999 Warrior..I live right by the New Yorker....Small world, we should ride some time

Ryan

Old 10-22-2003, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

Small World, I live a couple miles from you. Do you know who Jess and Jody are with thier fleet of Honda 250r's .
And a big thank you to grizzlytim , Dunbar was an absolute blast.

Old 10-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

I dont know of them, I moved here 2 years ago. I ride this granit pit/Quary by my house its fun well for the frist month or so...now theres that little town cop guy in his truck you likes to pick on me. I getting a 2000 Banshee soon, Which probly wont help me from getting away from him. Where do you ride around here?

Ryan

Old 10-22-2003, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

The only trails close to us are the Burma trail system just west of mosinee. Its a small system with very tight one lane trails that you could ride in a couple of hours. Some good trails are rock dam, parrish highlands and rice lake which are about an hour from here. There are also a couple of mx tracks to ride at like tigerton and dyracuse both an hour away. If we ever get any snow the winter trails around here are sweet and there are a lot but if you are going to get a banshee you will definitly need some extra fuel storage to be sure you can make some of the loops and fuel stations. When the lakes freeze up and the trails arent open there are some great rivers to run like the eau claire and the rib and lake wausau has a few play islands on it.
I have been riding atvs for 20 years and since I bought my Cannon I have had the most fun ,rode the most miles ,met the coolest people and the best trails this year than in the previous 19. These forums have played a huge role in that. I hope to hit the trails with ya soon.

Old 10-22-2003, 11:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im actully buying my banshee from Smith Brothers right there in Mosinee, its alright for $2850 out the door for a 2000. Yeah if I get mine sold than I will have it for sure. I live right across from the New Yorker in that area of houses, you should check out that Quary theres a little lake that I fish in alot, American Asphalt owns it, theres some sweet rock piles to climb and some nice trails that go back by the WI river. If you get a chance check it out sometime. Just this past summer they put a fence around going in from the road because trucks were going back there. So I just come in from the back of it, its Kinda of behind that Happy Hallow bar I think its called or something like that.....

Ryan

Old 01-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey i live in wausau actually rib mountain, you lookin to sell your warrior? My dad wants one. You guys should go out on lake wausau sometime its a blast on the weekends. I got a blaster and my riding buddys got a 250r

Old 01-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

You guys gotta come up north to Langlade county. I live in Pearson which is about 60 miles northeast of Wausau, 20 miles northeast of Antigo. Let me know if you're in the area, LET'S RIDE!

Quick Reply: Wisconsin riders , I need an answer now