Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2000, 10:17 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there any 4x4 riders out there in the Dallas area? I dont know anyone with a quad at all!! I ride with some dirt bikers and sometimes that is not all that much fun.

Old 06-27-2000, 11:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

magnum . i live close to conroe & there is spring creek , san jacinto river . both r fun sj more for wide open sand & river crossing (lots of skipping room ) spring creek is more trails & tech. riding . email me & let me know when u want to go & i will meat u there to show u around .

Old 06-28-2000, 12:10 AM
Trailblazer

I was not there 2 weeks ago but I was there this last Sunday. I know the circle track you are talking about because I was there Sunday. There were a few 5 year olds riding some really small dirtbikes. There was a bombadire (sp), big yellow and loud riding around. It was a nice day, I got to try out my new back tires.

Old 06-28-2000, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

kawa, we are goin out this sunday, either Flyin P or Rocky Ridge, undecided so far. Ill repost in here when we make up our minds.
I would like to meet some quad riders if possible, lemme know if any1 is goin out ridin this sunday to either place.

Old 06-28-2000, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider

A bunch of guy's, mostly motorcycles, are going to Mena, Arkansas in two weeks. This will be my second trip up there and man is it cool. By the way, I always ride with motorcycles. It's great when they look back not expecting to see you and WHAM there you are. Then they say "I can't believe you can keep up with us on these trials"...geez gimme a break.

Old 06-28-2000, 05:06 PM
Range Rover

Don't forget Red River in Muenster. I like it better than Rocky Ridge. It is alittle further drive from Denton (maybe 30 miles) but better trails and has open sand on the Red River where you can drag race. Also some of the trails at Rocky Ridge are....well...rocky and I have bent all the rims and have hit the skid plates pretty hard.

It would be great to get a ride together with all of you on this post from the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Old 06-28-2000, 05:13 PM
Range Rover

Don't forget Red River in Muenster. I like it better than Rocky Ridge. It is alittle further drive from Denton than Rocky Ridge(maybe 30 miles) but better trails and has open sand on the Red River where you can drag race. Also some of the trails at Rocky Ridge are....well...rocky and I have bent rims and have hit the skid plates pretty hard.

It would be great to get a ride together with all of you on this post from the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Old 06-29-2000, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

MuddyRancher, take a look under the name of the person and you will see their city and state, I live in Fort Worth, not to far from plano.
EVERY1!!!
WE are goin to Flying P Ranch in Weatherford this Sunday, we will arive prolly around 8 or 9am and park back at the circle where we did last time. It is near 2 other tracks.
Hope to see some of yall there!

Old 06-29-2000, 10:11 AM
Range Rover

I guess more of what I was looking for is type of riders. I am not into the racing thing. I am looking for some people who want to hop in the mud.

Old 06-29-2000, 11:56 PM
Trailblazer

Maybe I am confused about the circle you are talking about. Is it the circle way back on the property? When you enter and just go straight back there is a circle and then right past it there are signs telling you not to drive your vehicle any farther and then the red dirt starts up and it goes in and out of a dry creek channel? There is a chance I could be there Sunday. What does your truck or machine look like so you could be recognized?

Quick Reply: texas