Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2000, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya kawa its the circle way in the back, we drive straight there all the time. You are thinkin bout the right one.
I will be with my friends, currently I ahve no truck. We will be in a Grey Ford with chrome front grill and a lil white ford pickup.
2 bikes and 1 quad, the bikes are a green kawasaki 125, a yamaha 250 blue, and my white blaster with the front fenders off. We will arive around 8-9am.
Finally got my new FMF exhaust chromed out, looks great, I love it.

Old 07-02-2000, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Hey guys. My company wants me to relocate to the Lewisville area and I have been wondering what kind of riding will be close at hand. I have a Raptor on order, which I assume would be more versatile than the Banshee. Any recommendations on which bike to keep (if not both) for the North Texas riding areas?

I really want to check out the Mena, AR area sometime. How far is that from Lewisville/Denton?

Old 07-03-2000, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

pairof98s check out the links I provided above.

Old 07-05-2000, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Several places to ride in the DFW area. Flying P and Rocky Ridge are my favorite local places to ride. And oh by the way, dude get here as quick as possible. The Lewisville area is awesome. I spend my summers at lake Lewisville. I have also been to Mena and am going again July 14-16. It takes probably 4.5 to 5 hours to get there from Dallas.

Old 07-05-2000, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

One other thing, I have a Raptor on order and currently ride a 400ex. That is unless I am at lake Lewisville...then I am on my SeaDoo XP's. Yes XP's, I have two...one's a backup boat. You need those when you jump wakes...they tend to brake.

Old 07-05-2000, 08:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

do they have an web page?

Old 07-05-2000, 08:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

does any one know how to get to these places i have been to shilo ridge the place on i20 and fun wheeler park i got to one of these places every weekend and i need some new riding so can i get directions to theses places flyin p munstor and the other ones listed here it would be nice to go try theses out there is also a new place in mt enterprise i have not been there but my buds went and said if they make new trials then it will be nice it is mostly hill climbing and a little MUD lots of trails i think that the best place to go to play in the mud is funwheeler park it has no hills all MUD and it is awsome shiloridge is mud hills trails and all the place on i20 in trails MUD hills and all i like goin there but in the summer to many snakes and i here they are closing parts of it off well i would apresiate directions to those places if you have them you can e mail me at BIGDADDYREDNECK3@aol.com
THANK YOU
LEE FENDER

Old 07-06-2000, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Anyone headed to Shiloh Ridge on Saturday July 8th for the sand drags?

Old 07-06-2000, 05:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was at Lake Lavon the other day and wondered out of the small 40 acre riding area and came across 2 dirt/stone roads, one north along the railroad tracks and one south along 78. Can people ride outside the 40 acres without any hassle? Are there more trails other than the tiny rough trails that the motorcross bikes ride on? Someone ought to bull doser that place up and make some better tracks, jumps, etc. and clean up the ruts.

Old 07-07-2000, 04:25 AM
Pro Rider

Goin out again this weekend, as before not sure as to which place the P or RR.
I hope we go to RR, once I get my truck (hopefully soon) I'll go to RR myself if I have to, my friends dont like the long drive out there, sheesh, its only an 1hr 1/2. Looks to be a Sunday ride but I am shooting for Saturday.

Quick Reply: texas