Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where is the best riding in Missouri?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the best riding in Missouri?

I'm looking for some advice on what is the best place to go for a weekend of riding and camping. My group is mostly utility quads and we are looking for some good trail riding. Please let me know what place you guys like best.

Old 01-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Range Rover

There aren't any public places in or around Kansas City, you have to head south or east. Deepwater riding area south of clinton is a good place, but no campgroud. Finger Lakes outside of columbia is also good, and they have camping. Chadwick has camping and isn't too bad. Its outside of springfield.

Old 01-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

The best place to ride and camp in Missouri is St. Joe State Park. Go to the Missouri parks web site ( www.mostateparks.com ) Then just click on St. Joe State Park. You can get information about the park and directions to get you there.

Old 01-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

St Joes is on of the best in MO. Its not a Li Sahara or Glamis ,but it's nice sand park.

enFORCER have you seen the V-Force that runs at St Joe with the NOS? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

J Ross

Old 01-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

Hi Jeff,and no I haven't seen the v-force at St. Joes with NOS. But I would like to! I am planing on installing a n2o kit on my v-force and i'm looking for any helpful info I can get. I have a new Cold Fusion wet kit I was going to install, but I am also interested in a dry injection system like the ( Boondockers nitrous kit ). Did you talk to the guy on the V-force with the NOS? I have been down to St. joe's about 15 times on my v-force and 9 times out of 10 I'm the only KFX 700 in the park. Chris Counts

Old 01-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

Jeff,

Any helpful hints for nitrous on a Banshee?

Thanks,

Daren [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

There's lots of people that come and camp so they can ride for the whole weekend. It makes it nice. I'm only about an hr away. Sat. is my main riding day.

Chris,we usually hang out in the back by the guard rail. That's were most of the draggers are. My main bike is a DS. The NOS V-Force was running close to a couple of stage 2 DS's I built. The V's down side was his tire's. The stock hole shots don't do that well in the sand. The V's strong point was it was fast out of the hole. It would launch out and pull a few bikes then the DS would go by in 4-5 gear. Short distance it would be hard to beat.

I'm not a fan of the Boondockers. It runs your jetting to rich on just motor to make up for when you use the NOS. I'm a NOS/NX user. Being they both have things I like and dislike. I didn't get to look at the V's NOS set up. It looked like an NX bottle though. I've installed several of these kits on these DS's. If I help, let me know.

How do you like the Dalton clutch kit?

J Ross

Old 01-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daren420
Jeff,Any helpful hints for nitrous on a Banshee?Thanks,Daren [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
NOS on 2-strokes SCARE me !! Why do you think the Quadzilla don't have it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But the kits should be strait forward. PM me or call if I can help.

J Ross

Old 01-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

I was just kidding Jeff. Gotta try to keep you on your toes.

I'd rather build more motor and forget the nitrous. Thanks for the offer of help though.

The ol' Black Banshee now has some silenced CPI drag pipes on it. It sound really nice and quiet. I think everyone will like it better. I know that I do!

Daren

Old 01-17-2004, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Jeff, the Dalton clutch kit works great! It was very simple to install and did a lot for the mid range and top end. The stock clutch and stock spring are just no good if you plan to go over 40 MPH. The weights in the Dalton kit are ajustable and it only take's about 20 min. to change the primary spring. Jeff I do have a question , were did you install your n2o nozzles in your intake? Daren420, I ride wuth a guy who has a 04 banshee that is in the process of installing a cold fusion nitrous system on it. I'm trying to get him to with a 40 HP shot, but he's going with a 20 HP shot instead. The kit he is using is ajustable from 10-70 HP. I'll post the day we plan to go down so you can check it out. He's done a few mods to it like ( pipe's-reeds-rejet-air box mods- milled stock head) this should be just about all he needs to blow it up................Just joken. Chris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Where is the best riding in Missouri?